Rams looking to trade Van Jefferson (Traded to Atl)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

WestCoastRam

Legend
A tiny bit taken aback by this but not overly surprised. I think you'd want him for depth in case something happens to the top 3 but Robinson seems to have shown enough that he can probably offer what Jefferson offers.

They must feel really confident that Kupps hamstring issues are behind him.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Makes sense. Kept saying it makes sense if they can get a decent offer. The Rams are a class organization and Van seems like a good dude and teammate. It's possible that they are also trying to do a solid by Van by sending him somewhere he'd get more playing time. As I and others have stated, we have ample depth to replace him as i view Van as JAG.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
6'th round compensation works for me. Either that or bundle him with someone else for a trade that brings a new player to us that we can use now.

MaxQ28

Rookie
Maybe to the Vikings in a package for Hunter? Or the Panthers in a package for Burns? Fingers crossed. Hey I can be optimistic.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
Its Over GIF

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Optimistic is one thing. Delusional is another. :laugh4:

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
His dad is now the WR coach in Carolina.. they want a WR.. we want an EDGE.. Jefferson and picks for Burns...? C'mon Carolina!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I guess with Robinson on the active roster & Tyler Johnson on the practice squad, the Rams feel good about their depth, so a trade of Jefferson would be prudent.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
His dad is now the WR coach in Carolina.. they want a WR.. we want an EDGE.. Jefferson and picks for Burns...? C'mon Carolina!
Well, all of us would want that, which makes it highly unlikely. I could see Jefferson preferring Carolina over Minnesota though.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Sounds about right. I just don't know what they could get for him. A late round pick swap? Maybe?

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Wouldn’t we get a comp pick if we hold on to him and he then signs elsewhere when his contract expires at the end of the season?

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sounds about right. I just don't know what they could get for him. A late round pick swap? Maybe?
That's the usual trade jefferson and a 7th for a 6th. Let's hope we can get just a little more this time.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Zero surprise at this. He’s a #3 and Tutu is already better at tracking balls and has more true deep speed.

VJ isn’t a pro level competitor which IMO has been the real problem.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Wouldn’t we get a comp pick if we hold on to him and he then signs elsewhere when his contract expires at the end of the season?
Soonest would be 2025 draft, however, right?