Rams looking to buy 34-acre's in Woodland Hills

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
It doesn't matter. I was just curious.

Well from what I gather & know is where players live.
Where training camp camp will be held.

—Then again SOFI is not as much the real deal since they only play there 8 plus times a season.How The Rams or Chargers get to the game might be though ?

The Rams staying in Westlake would not be a big change since they cameback to LA.

oldnotdead

Legend
Hoping Stan goes the Cowboys route with the hotel and travel destination approach. I want to be able to fly in and stay there on site and watch camp without needing to drive in all that traffic.

I used to live off of Canoga south of Ventura Blvd way back in ancient times. If I remember correctly the Promanade used to be on Topanga between Oxnard and Erwin. I still have friends in the area and the last time I was out there I remember a Marriott right across the street I believe on Oxnard. Warner Center Marriott I think it was.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
I used to live off of Canoga south of Ventura Blvd way back in ancient times. If I remember correctly the Promanade used to be on Topanga between Oxnard and Erwin. I still have friends in the area and the last time I was out there I remember a Marriott right across the street I believe on Oxnard. Warner Center Marriott I think it was.
Wow. Pretty sharp memory...

Been too long since I lived/worked in that part of So Cal but it was a decent size commercial center around there back to at least the 90s.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
These reports are all wrong. Stan is building a cheap, basic stadium that will essentially look like an oversized high school field, then hes kicking Spanos cheap ass out of SoFi and moving the Chargers into their new stadium. Adios muchachos!

Last edited:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I remember hearing speculation that Stan Kroenke's real estate group was interested in buying the now defunct Woodland Hills Promenade Shopping Mall (34 acres). I think this was back in February?. It seemed a sure plan if Kroenke could swing the deal that it's use would be that. However a more recent article in May informs that it is not known whether Kronke would develop the property according to previous plans that would create a 10000 seat performing venue with shopping and restaurants and hotels, like mini-SoFi. Or, would he create the permanent home for the Rams training facilities which includes room for a training camp, having everything in one location?

We remember that Aaron Donald sold his previous home, fueling speculation that he was headed to Pittsburg. Instead of that, he purchased a home near Sean McVay in the Woodland Hills, just 15 minutes from this site. Matthew Stafford and Jalen Ramsey live close by as well. BYW, Kroenke did indeed purchase the site for $150 million dollars, but like when he first purchased the old race track in Inglewood, he likes to play his cards a little close to the vest.