Rams in search of PR/KR - Cooper & Thomas out

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram65

Legend
https://theramswire.usatoday.com/2018/09/12/nfl-rams-pharoh-cooper-punt-kick-return-replacements/

RB Boston Scott
Scott was a surprise cut by the Saints last week as a sixth-round rookie. He hasn’t been picked up by anyone yet, but he has a skill set that can bring value to the Rams. He was a solid kick returner in the preseason, totaling 188 yards on just seven attempts. He had a long of 35 yards and also had a 13-yard punt return, as well.

The Rams would almost certainly have to waive either Davis or Malcolm Brown to make room for Scott if they went this route, because there’s no way they’d carry five running backs on the 53-man roster. However, it might be an option worth exploring if they feel good about John Kelly as RB2.

Believe it or not a complete preseason of Scotts plays, KO's some punts and the rushing a lot against he Rams. Granted its doesn't look like it's against the ones. He does have some quickness and power for a shorter guy. Too bad he is a RB as Rams need a WR with the two out.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzhiNizYEUo

Last edited:

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
BOOOOOO, I new this was gonna be a problem Tuesday morning when I couldn't find a single piece of info about it. Well....damn

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I didn't mean either..I never use them...I wish they weren't an option...I'll have to find the post you are referencing to refresh my memory as to what I meant to hit...

I found it...I might have been scrolling and dragged across it or something...Sorry for any misunderstanding...I removed it, btw...

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
I didn't mean either..I never use them...I wish they weren't an option...I'll have to find the post you are referencing to refresh my memory as to what I meant to hit...
No worries man, I just thought I said something offensive, we're all good!