Rams hire McVay per Mike Silver

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
This is awesome! Put a big ol smile on my face!

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hopefully news about his staff starts coming out soon

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
IMG_3018.JPG

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So... Patricia's not going anywhere?

Sweeeeeeeet.
You two can still have a rendezvous in that little hotel in Foxboro after every win!
(j/k DCH)...

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Of course, all are free to rejoice if they want... but I'd caution all... there was much rejoicing at the Spagnuolo hire.. and even more at the Fisher hire.

Me? I'll watch and remain neutral.

I didn't like Fisher at all... I have no real opinion on McVay... so I'm good!

Please understand who you're talking to... (I don't mean that like "you talkin' to me?)

I've been routinely under the "realist" category that was kinda getting a talking to a few weeks ago.

My massive enthusiasm isn't due to being predisposed to optimism. That hasn't been me for many, many years.

No, this is a result of me doing tons of crunching variables through the Pattern-o-meter (never have found a better name...) and the more inputs I crunched, the more McVay separated himself...harmonically so.

So, my enthusiasm is based on pattern recognition, taking account of Organizational Behavior and Management skills and variables and how he matches both with Goff in particular, but also Gurley and the Rams organization in general, as well as the improvements his staff is likely to bring.

Like I've said repeatedly, while there are no guarantees, this kind of fit is phenomenal.

And I apologize for doubting Demoff. He went with the brave choice. Going with the youngest ever can't have been easy when the "high profile guys" were still there. He could have mailed it in and simply anointed Kyle Shanahan and no one would have said, "boo".

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Youngest team in the league now has the youngest ever HC.

I want to be excited... but... I'm very concerned.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Wes is the TE Coach now. He was previously an assistant OL Coach. Wouldn't expect him to coach QBs. Greg Olson might be hired as the QB Coach.

OL Coach, would love to land Mike Tice.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
TurfShowTimes ‏@TurfShowTimes · 1m1 minute ago

Sources: Anthony Lynn Tabbed As OC, #Rams Working On Wade Phillips As DC

[www.turfshowtimes.com]

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Make it 2009, our coach couldn't legally drink in '99 :D
NFL head coaches younger than me are weirdly depressing. I thought it was bad when people younger than me were in the NFL. Then I thought it was bad when people younger than me were retiring from the NFL.

Now you've got a head coach who's not only younger than me, but by over half a decade?

Sigh.

Zero

Pro Bowler
This in my opinion is a double win.Not only do we have a innovative young
offensive mind,but we have given Goff the mentor he deserves,
Through Goff's rough start I have remained faithful that, he is the
QB I thought he was when watching his college tapes.
Now I know he will be that QB.Doubters doubt all you want.
I am a convinced man.Go Rams!!