Rams have easiest remaining schedule in the NFL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
The Bears and Eagles will both show up.
Im confident we beat them, but they will play hard.

Saints could well lose one to Carolina and I am glad we don't have to face the Steelers.

Ram65

Legend
Nov 29, 2018 @Dallas - 8:20 pm
Dec 9, 2018 @Tampa Bay - 1 pm
Dec 17, 2018 @Carolina - 8:15 pm
Dec 23, 2018 vs Pittsburgh - 4:25 pm
Dec 30, 2018 vs Carolina - 1 pm

Carolina has big game against the Hags this weekend. They could be fighting for their playoff life against the Saints. Pittsburg could be fighting for a first round bye. This time of year playoff motivation in a key factor on if a team shows up or not.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I think they lose two of those starting at Dallas and then probably on the road at Carolina or home vs Pittsburgh.
Have you seen Dallas this year? I have no faith in those guys to beat the Saints. I wish they would, even if it would make the Dallas fans at work more insufferable.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

This is the only team the Saints have lost to, and it's away from the Dome..ruh roh, Shaggy!

Two games against the Panther, and this one is in Carolina..Oh YEAH!

Soft Dome Team Saints playing in Pittsburgh near Christmas...lol

Home Sweet Dome. Saints fighting for a Wildcard?:rockon:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Have you seen Dallas this year? I have no faith in those guys to beat the Saints. I wish they would, even if it would make the Dallas fans at work more insufferable.
Dallas plays really well at home, and despite the NFL nerfing all things defense...Dallas has one of the more capable and disruptive front sevens in the league right now. They're very good vs the run which could force the Saints into being more one dimensional.

The Saints are long overdue a loss.
I'm picking the Cowboys here.

Last edited:

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Dallas plays really well at home, and despite the NFL nerfing all things defense...Dallas has one of the more capable and disruptive front sevens in the league right now. They're very good vs the run which could force the Saints into being more one dimensional.

I'm picking the Cowboys here.
giphy (1).gif

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is the only team the Saints have lost to, and it's away from the Dome..ruh roh, Shaggy!

Two games against the Panther, and this one is in Carolina..Oh YEAH!

Soft Dome Team Saints playing in Pittsburgh near Christmas...lol

Home Sweet Dome. Saints fighting for a Wildcard?:rockon:

They play the stealers at home.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Say what you will.The Bears scare me, and the Eagles have plenty of time to right their ship before the end of season
I think Trubiscuit is going down. I am almost more worried about the Eagles late in the season after they right their ship.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

One of the reasons our record is so amazing is that we won all of our games in that 3 game road trip which is historically not easy even for elite teams.

The game to watch is @Carolina. It'll be their third road game in a row against a division opponent fighting for their playoff life. That game likely will be their do or die for the playoffs.

If there's a game to circle for Rams fans to root for the Saints to lose, it's that week 15 game against Carolina @ Carolina.

Plus, the Bucs will do one of two things against the Saints... be in a shootout that wears out the Saints or lose so ugly that the Saints start smelling their own farts.

Either way it sets up the first Carolina game to be trench warfare... which really, really helps us.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack

Right?

Heck, I'd be willing to listen to Skip Bayless on FS1 for an entire show after that game if the Cowboys win.

That's how sure I am it won't happen, but it's the kind of crow I'd take joy in eating if it were to happen.

Heck, I'd like the Saints to lose 3 down the stretch and enter the playoffs bedraggled (part of me wants to beat them at full strength, too, so I'm of two minds on this).

Even if they win out, I think with Talib back and our improved pass rush, we beat them at home.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame

Apparently Amari Cooper was a big score for them, and seems to have unleashed Zeke who surpassed Gurley's rushing yards Thurs.

And yes Dallas fans are the most insufferable. World's most popular team for no football-related reason. Just marketing victims. I call them the Justin Biebers of the NFL

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Stars might just be aligning for us to have home field advantage against the Saints in the playoffs.

That'd be nice but ... who are the Saints really gonna lose to for the remainder of regular season?

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That'd be nice but ... who are the Saints really gonna lose to for the remainder of regular season?
You know it’s entirely possible the Rams and Aints both win out and go 15-1. We’d be 15-1 and not be the 1st seed. Crazy.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Right?

Heck, I'd be willing to listen to Skip Bayless on FS1 for an entire show after that game if the Cowboys win.

That's how sure I am it won't happen, but it's the kind of crow I'd take joy in eating if it were to happen.

Heck, I'd like the Saints to lose 3 down the stretch and enter the playoffs bedraggled (part of me wants to beat them at full strength, too, so I'm of two minds on this).

Even if they win out, I think with Talib back and our improved pass rush, we beat them at home.

Holy crap. I'm not doing any more of these things...

I'm barely one minute into the 15 minute segment and I already want to rip off my ears and cauterize the wounds with my iron.

For now on, I don't care how excited I am about a remote possibility... I'm not doin' sheeeit anymore.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Interesting that they play Carolina twice in three weeks.I don't think I've seen that in quite some time.

Thinking the law of averages suggests they lose one of those. Carolina is no slouch and splitting the series happens a lot.

That MNF game in Carolina should be good!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Interesting that they play Carolina twice in three weeks.I don't think I've seen that in quite some time.

Thinking the law of averages suggests they lose one of those. Carolina is no slouch and splitting the series happens a lot.

That MNF game in Carolina should be good!
We just need to take care of business at this point. Win out and the 1 seed is ours.

RamWoodie

Legend
All this means is more "well who have they REALLY beaten?" bullcrap.
Not really as I see it.

When you've played the Vikes, the Hags x 2, the Pack, the Saints, KC, the Chargers, and come away 6-1, only a moron would say "who have they played?".

A person who says that probably doesn't like the Rams...OR...the Rams put a notch on their belt that includes their team...:ROFLMAO: (y) :p