Rams Grab Kicker Matt Gay

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
All ginger special teams! So far, it's looking good!

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
He missed a FG from the far hash, but overall, it was our best game from a kicker this season. 3/3 on XPs, 2/3 on FGs, and his kickoffs went out of the endzone, FINALLY!

Plus as an added bonus, he beat his old team, by a FG.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He missed the 44 yarder, but I'd say stick with him for now. He delivered when it mattered the most.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Im totally gay for Gay right now.

Maybe my standards are lower than normal but also I think he might be alright... even with the miss. Thats okay, collect the XPs, boot it through the EZ on KOs and make the kicks we need to win.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
From the far hash, that's a tough kick. But it had distance for miles. This guy has a leg.

Yeah, he isn't quite Greg, but he can hit from 62 or 63. His kicks were fading to the right today. That one faded a bit too much.

Rams4life

Rookie
Name
Bud
This was the first time since the 2001 regular season that a Rams team has beaten a Brady led team. All because of that Gay guy.

Flint

Pro Bowler
He missed the 44 yarder, but I'd say stick with him for now. He delivered when it mattered the most.
At least it wasn’t a snap hook, crazy what a difference that made, the Bucs scored on a short field, the way the defense is playing make them drive the distance.