1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams go Kaepernicking, Chris Long drops epic photobomb

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by -X-, May 28, 2013.

1. Rabid Ram Well-Known Member

I understand why players befriend players they arent like you and i who can walk out the door and go about the day normal.

These guys are stars who make friends with people who understand what happens daily in the life of a star and dont have to worry about some prick after their money or ride their fame coattails.

I am perfectly fine with this as long as they kick his ass all over the field. I mean to some extent they can get an idea of what makes him tick (keep your friends close and enemy's closer) kinda deal.

I believe it is a little annoying hearing fans and sportscaster/writers talking about how these guys have to hate each other and it is sickening to see these guys hug or high five after a game. Yes its a rivalry but it's a game a great game but still a game.

I actually almost always had more fun in rivalry with close friends then my enemy. Always fun to one up and have braging rights.

2. jap Well-Known Member

The Rams DL will pose with Kap several times this season---only he will be passed out on the turf while they pose around his prostrate body. :ww:

3. bluecoconuts Well-Known Member

Now now, no need to be jealous of our awesomeness. :razzed:

4. LesBaker Mr. Savant

I like that Long was channelling his inner Les. :sly:

5. Username Has a Well-Known Member

Wait... That's really Kaperdick? I mean I get that they're all just having fun, and maybe kinda mocking it. I gotta admit though, I wish are our players weren't doing his faggy signature with him.

Long pretty much did the only thing acceptable in this picture.

6. -X- I'm the dude, man.

Maybe they're just lulling him into a false sense of security. Get him all comfy being around our guys until Sunday. Then when he's laying on his back barely making any sense as snot bubbles pop repeatedly from his one good nostril, Chris Long can look down on him and say...

[​IMG]

7. Rambitious1 Well-Known Member

LOL........!!!!

OMG that is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. biggame1190 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Now granted this pic is older and I think Pettis got a little more tatted up but...

Very much the same tats. Both come just short of the elbow. Im thinking it COULD be Pettis...Wishful thinking..

9. biggame1190 Well-Known Member

Well said.

10. jrry32 Well-Known Member

It's Kaepernick. If you look at Brockers instagram, it's him. There's another picture of him with Saffold and Kendricks at a pool floating around. Apparently, they were all in Vegas or something.

11. Stranger How big is infinity?

Or, perhaps they're just getting Kap used to the feeling of our entire defense surrounding his ugly mug.

12. CGI_Ram Hamburger Connoisseur

It appears this is Kaeperdick... and I always talk crap about our rivals even if it's over the top...

But the dude clearly looks undersized compared to our men.