Rams go Kaepernicking, Chris Long drops epic photobomb

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
X said:
st.-louis-rams-karpernicking-chuck-long-middle-finger-570x570.jpg

Michael Brockers and some members of the St. Louis Rams defensive line chose to show San Francisco star Colin Kaepernick some love by busting out the Niners quarterback signature “Kaepernicking” move.

Brockers posted this photo to his Instagram with the following line:

“RamNation don’t judge by this pic Judge me by my play when we play them this year lol #Kapernicking”

Rams defensive end Chris Long took it upon himself to keep things real in the background. Unbeknownst to his Rams teammates, he flicks off the camera and hopefully created a firestorm between these NFC West rivals that will play out in an ultra-intense game come fall.

Can we be done with the offseason yet?

<a class="postlink" href="http://gamedayr.com/gamedayr/st-louis-rams-kaepernicking-chris-long-photobomb/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://gamedayr.com/gamedayr/st-louis-r ... photobomb/</a>

Saffold, Brockers, Long, Kaeperdick, Will Hayes

RamShack

UDFA
X, I need this's photo for my screensaver bro. This is too cool!!! We are going to kick some ass.....again!!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
rams24/7 said:
X said:

Michael Brockers and some members of the St. Louis Rams defensive line chose to show San Francisco star Colin Kaepernick some love by busting out the Niners quarterback signature “Kaepernicking” move.

“RamNation don’t judge by this pic Judge me by my play when we play them this year lol #Kapernicking”

Rams defensive end Chris Long took it upon himself to keep things real in the background. Unbeknownst to his Rams teammates, he flicks off the camera and hopefully created a firestorm between these NFC West rivals that will play out in an ultra-intense game come fall.

<a class="postlink" href="http://gamedayr.com/gamedayr/st-louis-rams-kaepernicking-chris-long-photobomb/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://gamedayr.com/gamedayr/st-louis-r ... photobomb/</a>

That can't be klapperdick.
That's Pettis, no?

Sent via Tapatalk2.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
X said:
rams24/7 said:
X said:

That's Pettis, no?
Pettis isn't as tall as Brockers. That's gotta be Conrath.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
rams24/7 said:
X said:

Holy shnikeyz.... Is that really CK?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Yep. It sure looks like his tatted right arm. Longs bird is even funnier now, haha.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Ram Quixote said:
X said:
rams24/7 said:
X said:

That's Pettis, no?
Pettis isn't as tall as Brockers. That's gotta be Conrath.
Conrath's arms aren't that small. And Pettis is pretty tall.

Uh.

They both play ball. I should give him a call. Say, "Sup man, this is Paul." Maybe meet him at the mall. We can get into a brawl with Craig Dahl in the hall. Smash his head into a wall then stuff him in the bathroom stall. A good time can be had by all.

Sent via Tapatalk2.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
That is, in fact, KapperDick in the pic. Apparently they were all in Las Vegas.

We should have known it was him right away just by the pink billed hat. Nothing screams san francisco as clearly as the color pink.

Long agrees obviously.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Selassie I said:
That is, in fact, KapperDick in the pic. Apparently they were all in Las Vegas.

We should have known it was him right away just by the pink billed hat. Nothing screams san francisco as clearly as the color pink.

Long agrees obviously.
Interesting.

Well that makes Chris Long's gesture even more epic.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
rams24/7 said:
X said:

His nose looks far too small to be Kaeperschnickle

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Stranger said:
His nose looks far too small to be Kaeperschnickle
I blew it up 2X. It's him. :neh:

6wxxVJL.jpg

colin-kaepernick-49ers-12_1359570589026_364001_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Am I correct in saying that Colin Kapperdick fill's his off season time playing Brick in the Sitcom The Middle?

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Definitely Saffold, and it kinda pisses me off that the rams players would ever pose with this dick head. I know I would never in my life ever think of getting a picture with him, I would like to think that these players hold more respect
For this rivalry than the fans. Who is the big black dude off to the left?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Kinda pisses me off as well. Hopefully they took the opportunity to shake his hand real hard and pat him on the back with enough force to knock the wind out of him. Y'know... all friendly and all. :sly:

At least we have Chris keeping it real.

Lesson

Oh, really?
Who is in the far left in the back?

Also noticed Long giving the bird. :rofl:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
El Juggernauto said:
Definitely Saffold, and it kinda pisses me off that the rams players would ever pose with this dick head. I know I would never in my life ever think of getting a picture with him, I would like to think that these players hold more respect

Why? Just because they play the guy doesn't mean they have to hate him. I'm sure these guys take their jobs seriously on the field but many of them are friends off the field.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
jrry32 said:
El Juggernauto said:

Why? Just because they play the guy doesn't mean they have to hate him. I'm sure these guys take their jobs seriously on the field but many of them are friends off the field.

I played the game, maybe not on the same level, but I had a vocational class in high school that several students attended from many area schools. Some were opponents if mine. I had no real desire to befriend them. I may tease them or joke. But never kindled a friendship. I would only assume that things would get more heated as the competition grows. Hell when I was in the Navy, I even disliked other branches, still kinda do. I love what they are doing, but something about them just pisses me off.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
El Juggernauto said:
jrry32 said:
El Juggernauto said:

I played the game, maybe not on the same level, but I had a vocational class in high school that several students attended from many area schools. Some were opponents if mine. I had no real desire to befriend them. I may tease them or joke. But never kindled a friendship. I would only assume that things would get more heated as the competition grows. Hell when I was in the Navy, I even disliked other branches, still kinda do. I love what they are doing, but something about them just pisses me off.

On the field, yes. Off the field, no. Most guys think of it and treat it as like a fraternity. Sure, some hate players due to things that happened on the field but for most, there's just mutual respect and once they're out of uniform, there's no hostility.