Rams GM Les Snead made football fun again for fans of this team

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I'm a fan and I've never felt that Rams football wasn't fun. As someone who suffered through decades of Spanos family stupidity in San Diego, losing seasons were the norm. I took pleasure game by game not really thinking of playoffs, etc. Football is a weekly excuse to fiesta when your team is a perennial loser. Since the Rams returned home to LA it simply made it "more" fun.

Like i've already posted when the possibility of losing McVay was real I was saddened but knew that the architect of this team is Snead. He's the prime mover of this franchise. His keen eye for talent in the mid and late rounds is what will keep this team competitive. As long as the Rams have Snead as GM they are in good hands.

I’d say Kevin Demoff plays a very big part of it as well.What he his going to do as a marketing point is unbelievable. -He has & always will be everything Rams.

I will say ED29 called him out though.The Rams might have lost Les Snead if not & Mcvay would have been somewhere else.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I’d say Kevin Demoff plays a very big part of it as well.What he his going to do as a marketing point is unbelievable. -He has & always will be everything Rams.
Demoff has been instrumental for the Rams, but he will always be the fall guy for the move and I still would have gone in a different direction with the uniforms and Ram emblem. Not saying the uniforms have not grown on me, but I still prefer the old school uniforms with a full ram horn.

jap

Legend
I disagree, Snead does not get enough credit, IMHO. Snead had to rebuild McVay.

After 2022, McVay was spent and the organization looked woeful as everyone was hurt. Stafford, Donald, Kupp and the fanbase too. Les was really the only man standing and he rebuilt the roster one piece (player) at a time. Many of us including yours truly, wanted Brad Holmes back and wondered if Les was really the brains that built the Rams into a Super Bowl Team, well, he was.

Snead had to find players that not only improved the Rams he had to construct a roster that reenergized the likes of McVay, Stafford & Donald. Well, mission accomplished. It was not easy and the team is still a work in progress, but the comradery & unity is obvious as we look forward to the growth of the team and the additions that await in 2024.
 Veronika: "Both of you guys are wrong! I am the one who got Sean's head right argain. You guys know the saying - behind every great man is a... - well, you know how it goes"

jap

Legend
I disagree, Snead does not get enough credit, IMHO. Snead had to rebuild McVay.

After 2022, McVay was spent and the organization looked woeful as everyone was hurt. Stafford, Donald, Kupp and the fanbase too. Les was really the only man standing and he rebuilt the roster one piece (player) at a time. Many of us including yours truly, wanted Brad Holmes back and wondered if Les was really the brains that built the Rams into a Super Bowl Team, well, he was.

Snead had to find players that not only improved the Rams he had to construct a roster that reenergized the likes of McVay, Stafford & Donald. Well, mission accomplished. It was not easy and the team is still a work in progress, but the comradery & unity is obvious as we look forward to the growth of the team and the additions that await in 2024.
 Veronika: "Both of you guys are wrong! I am the one who got Sean's head right again. You guys know the saying - 'Behind every great man is a...' - well, you know how it goes!"

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I'm a fan and I've never felt that Rams football wasn't fun. As someone who suffered through decades of Spanos family stupidity in San Diego, losing seasons were the norm. I took pleasure game by game not really thinking of playoffs, etc. Football is a weekly excuse to fiesta when your team is a perennial loser. Since the Rams returned home to LA it simply made it "more" fun.

Like i've already posted when the possibility of losing McVay was real I was saddened but knew that the architect of this team is Snead. He's the prime mover of this franchise. His keen eye for talent in the mid and late rounds is what will keep this team competitive. As long as the Rams have Snead as GM they are in good hands.

I will say ED29 called him out though.The Rams might have lost Les Snead if not & Mcvay would have been somewhere else.
Demoff has been instrumental for the Rams, but he will always be the fall guy for the move and I still would have gone in a different direction with the uniforms and Ram emblem. Not saying the uniforms have not grown on me, but I still prefer the old school uniforms with a full ram horn.

Fall as you want!! The Rams gear is going to sell better than ever these next 10 years.You can live in the past or anywhere you want to.There’s Ram Fans all over the world weather they have moved or stayed where they are. Kevin Demoff will be running The Rams well after Snead or Mcvay.
—His vision of Rams World is actually a Real Kool(aide) Idea & excellent marketing for The Greater LA Area!!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
BTW- Stan Kronke’s House is over for The Rams in 2023! May 2024 give The Rams Home Field advantage.Niners Fans still dominate LA(SOFI).The move to St.Louis left an even worse infestation of there Fans creating a worse environment.

-Kevin Demoff lied to St.Louis(Ram) Fans.They called Stan’s bluff though & put a New Stadium on the table to late. The Price has been paid &History moves on.
—What you Find Out is who are Real Ram Fans.It’s team over City & Ownership.Right Now though I’d say it’s a perfect World,except for those NINER’s.

-The Rams (fans)still have a chance twice to go to Santa Clara & say Whose House !!
We can win The NFC & claim what can be The Rams in VEGAS BABY!!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Avila, Turner, Puka, Dotson,?Witherspoon and Evans to boot.

Unreal Haul on a restricted budget.

Don't forget JJ3 and Demarcus Robinson. The former's been the key to our latest good secondary play, and the latter has become a solid number three receiver.

Then you've got to get into Byron Young and Alex Ward (rookie longsnapper who was playing exceptionally well before he got hurt), and guys like Nick Hampton, Davis Allen, and Desjuan Johnson have made the occasional play. And McClendon's only sitting because he's a rookie; he could end up being a steal as well. And then you have THT, Jason Taylor II, and Zach Evans who have all gotten in games on special teams mostly. (And I still think we should re-sign Tyler Johnson.)

Add in last year's draft class, and Snead deserves GM of the year this year without a doubt.