Rams GM Les Snead defies the Conventional Wisdom

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
I don't think Nick Foles attended the team meeting in LA last week

It may be because he already owns a home in Laguna Hills, about an hour south of LA. He has family in that area.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
If i had to peghole the blueprint, it's having a combination of a legit QB and a strong defense.
Getting stops and disrupting the opposing QB...and having your own QB who can make plays on 3rd down.

Yeah, in other words.....a good team. Good run stopping, good pass pressure, good defense on 3rd down, good running, good pass protection, good offense on 3rd down. And let's not forget perhaps the most important factor when both teams are relatively even in those "goods".....good ball security, ability to get takeaways. I gotta agree with the consensus, bad article considering the QB's available this off season. Just goes to show, there's even an off season for the media!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
They have been all too quiet at QB and I can't believe they will just sit at 15 and wait on Paxton Lynch.
I sure hope not. I'd rather spend the 15th pick on a great player rather than a developmental QB who will more than likely amount to a journeyman backup.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I sure hope not. I'd rather spend the 15th pick on a great player rather than a developmental QB who will more than likely amount to a journeyman backup.

I disagree sir, I like Paxton Lynch and I much rater take a shot at a QB who's 6'7 runs like a deer and has a rocket for an arm then a WR who's afraid to run the 40.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow this season is taking the title as the worst "sports journalism" ever for the NFL. I don't remember the last time I read an article and was impressed by the person doing the so called reporting.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Eli (twice) Peyton (2015) Flacco and Wilson could all be considered better than average but not elite. IMO