Rams getting flexed out of Sunday Night

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I see our game October 21st was flexed back to a day game, because CLEARLY The KC Mahomes vs. the mighty Bengals are a more desirable game.

Certainly a Jimmy G. Letdown factor involved, but still, another shot at Goff and the Rams, and another torch lit for Mahomes.

IMO it's more because viewers will change channels when the Rams are blowing the 49ers out before halftime. That defense could give up 24030 points before the two minute warning before the half and the NFL needs a more competitive game that late at night. People need a reason to stay tuned and a score of Rams 38 49ers 3 in the 3rd quarter won't keep eyeballs glued LOL.

ramsplaya16

The One and Only
bastids......Now I get to squint at my tiny IPad on Buffstream for the game, instead of seeing it on my large HDTV

All you need is a laptop and an HDMI cord!

I personally use my Xbox on and play the stream on the browser on there

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
They will be flexed in to another game I'm sure.

The 49ers should be flexed into 4th place in the NFCW. Then trade away that high draft pick for the dumbass RB from PITT.

Then JG comes back and regresses to the point that Cardinals fans desire him.

Then RWilson gets an OL like this.

hqdefault.jpg

It's going to take A LOT OF BLOOD to cancel my pain.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
No big deal. Like most people, If I ran the league I would've done the same thing in the best interest of all the NFL fans.

Our team still has 2 more prime time night games.

PC86.gif

517b595e98b0b3521f77ecfc808dd0f5.gif

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Looks like WEEK 14 at the BEARS is a high probability to get flexed back to Sunday night.

The scheduled Week 14 game Sunday night game is the Steelers at the Raiders.

Not too many people would be surprised if the NFL decides to flex the Rams at Bears to Sunday night if both teams continue to play well.

football-nfc-playoffs-chicago-bears-wilber-marshall-in-action-fumble-picture-id93537575

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_1KmcACuGE

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
bastids......Now I get to squint at my tiny IPad on Buffstream for the game, instead of seeing it on my large HDTV
Depending on the age of your IPad you may have a mirror or project application that could sync up with your big screen.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

Well, yeah, but the bigger question is when we're 14-0 and playing @AZ and home against the 9ers, do we play for the undefeated streak or rest everyone to get healthy.

I know I agree with Herman Edwards, but that's a bridge to cross when we get to it.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
I see our game October 21st was flexed back to a day game, because CLEARLY The KC Mahomes vs. the mighty Bengals are a more desirable game.

Certainly a Jimmy G. Letdown factor involved, but still, another shot at Goff and the Rams, and another torch lit for Mahomes.
Reposting with blue font for those who misunderstood my sarcasm.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
No big deal. Like most people, If I ran the league I would've done the same thing in the best interest of all the NFL fans.

Our team still has 2 more prime time night games.

PC86.gif

517b595e98b0b3521f77ecfc808dd0f5.gif

I see a lot of wins there. Stay healthy boys!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, yeah, but the bigger question is when we're 14-0 and playing @AZ and home against the 9ers, do we play for the undefeated streak or rest everyone to get healthy.

I know I agree with Herman Edwards, but that's a bridge to cross when we get to it.

the rams have a bye in week 12. they don't need to have another break until the first week bye in the playoffs.

look at what happened to the broncos and colts way back when they clinched homefield advantage with 3 weeks of the regular season to go. they rested their starters and they came out rusty as fuck in the playoffs and teams like the jaguars and jets beat them.

week 12 and the first week of the playoffs is enough rest.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
says who ?? never heard of Greenwich mean time ? the prime meridian ??

Isnt that the leader of the autobots?

If we want to schedule a game of cricket or time for a spot of tea, we will use mean green time - for football, it’s an East Coast world.