Rams getting flexed out of Sunday Night

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
bastids......Now I get to squint at my tiny IPad on Buffstream for the game, instead of seeing it on my large HDTV

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They will be flexed in to another game I'm sure.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So much for traveling for a SNF game!

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
I see our game October 21st was flexed back to a day game, because CLEARLY The KC Mahomes vs. the mighty Bengals are a more desirable game.

Certainly a Jimmy G. Letdown factor involved, but still, another shot at Goff and the Rams, and another torch lit for Mahomes.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
The niners probably begged the league to flex the game, as they didn't want to be embarrassed before that many people.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Good for us Nor Cal folks. Hopefully another non-televised game gets flexed (Eagles-Rams?).

We were going to see a 49ers game regardless if it was prime time or not.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Could see the Rams-Lions or Rams-Saints game being flexed to SNF

EDIT: Disregard the Saints game, it's the Pats-Packers one.
Could see the Rams-Lions one being flexed considering the Whiners-Seahawks are scheduled that game

Last edited:

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is good news for us lot over here, I'll be able to view the massacre now.

Robert

Rookie
bastids......Now I get to squint at my tiny IPad on Buffstream for the game, instead of seeing it on my large HDTV
You need to get you a chromecast about 25 bucks from wal mart. Anything you watch on your tablet or phone will be transferred to your TV

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You need to get you a chromecast about 25 bucks from wal mart. Anything you watch on your tablet or phone will be transferred to your TV

Mirror casting an already sketchy stream is not going to be good.

Plus he said iPad, which would not work with Google's Chromecast. He would probably need Apple TV for that.

But even still, the better option would be putting it on a laptop and then connecting that to your TV using an HDMI cable.

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is BS, I was hoping it was a night game, now I have to get to the stadium earlier! Took Monday off and everything.