RAMS GAME RELEASE: Preseason Week 1 at Oakland

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Terrible to have to do any or all of those things, but it shows the Halloween Queen mentality of all too many of their "fans"
It is, but some of those apply in any stadium. Some are just common courtesy, even if you are the hosting team.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In Medford I see some Bay area stuff, but it's S.F. almost exclusively...Don't know that I've ever seen any Oakland stuff...
Medford Oregon? Yeah that's still SF area, closing in on Seattle fandom. I have a lot of family in the Sutherlin to Bend area of Oregon.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Medford Oregon? Yeah that's still SF area, closing in on Seattle fandom. I have a lot of family in the Sutherlin to Bend area of Oregon.

Yes, Oregon...I was stuck with the Seahawk fans for 35 years in Anchorage...I've barely escaped them here...The only good news is that I can be assured of seeing at least 4 Ram games each year...My son and I will try to take a road trip or 2 north and south...Almost equal distances now that S.F. has move a bit south...Still about an hour longer to Seattle, I think...

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It looks like KTVU will air the game @ 7:00pm in the Bay. KTLA has it on for SoCal. You'll need a bigger antenna to pick it up in Redding.:ROFLMAO:
Strange I get KTVU in Reno, I wonder if it's just not showing up on the channel guide yet.

Psycho_X

Legend
Bah the WB station usually plays them where I'm at and they aren't at least this week. The game is on the NFL network though you just have to wait until Midnight to watch it central time. Guess I'm pulling a late one. Stupid West Coast games.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I think it's attached.
(Preseason Week 1 - Rams at Raiders.pdf)
Holy cow! What a collection of info. It's like a quarter pound crammed into a dime bag.

SierraRam

Recreational User
Never been to Coliseum for a football game. Any suggestions where to sit (and not get killed by Raider fans)?

Home. I see the A's there a few times a year, but Raider fans have earned their rowdy reputation. Most are well behaved, but the ones that aren't can be total A-holes to visiting fans.

Anyone from NorCal know what channel is showing this game?

KQCA 58 out of Sacramento has it live at 7pm. NFL Network will rebroadcast it at 10pm PST.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Never been to Coliseum for a football game. Any suggestions where to sit (and not get killed by Raider fans)?
In a different Stadium. on a serious note I would not wear Ram garb and probably just watch without any emotional outbursts. Maybe I am a little cautious but I don't trust those fans.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I see the A's there a few times a year
yup, my wife and I are big A's fans. Before kids, we went to a lot of games.
In a different Stadium. on a serious note I would not wear Ram garb and probably just watch without any emotional outbursts. Maybe I am a little cautious but I don't trust those fans.
Probably good advice. But I doubt it could be worse than my experience as the old Vet in Phily. And last time I went to a Rams game at Candlestick I had an obnoxious fan sitting next to me who would stop talking in my ear and tapping me on my knee.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Faulk, Holt & Siciliano to Call Rams Preseason TV Games
PRESEASON TV COVERAGE

Tennessee
WLMT CW 30 - Memphis

big%20smile%20kitten.jpg

RamBill

Legend
Rams notes: starters will play vs. Raiders
By Nate Latsch

http://www.scout.com/nfl/rams/story...s?hootPostID=b8c09361ccf35a5ddedd7f5711503c77

ST. LOUIS — When he met the media following Tuesday’s practice, Rams coach Jeff Fisher didn’t reveal much about how much playing time his starters will get in the preseason opener at Oakland on Friday. But he provided a little glimpse.

When he was asked about how much action quarterback Nick Foles will see against the Raiders, Fisher offered the following…

“I think you’d expect a couple of series, something like that, and then we’ll start making changes,” he said. “We want to protect him. We don’t want to get him hit, get rid of the ball. Coach (Jack) Del Rio is a good football coach, a defensive guy, and he’s going to have them rolling off, so we just have to be smart offensively.”

This is a sensitive subject for the Rams, of course, considering they lost quarterback Sam Bradford to a season-ending knee injury in the third preseason game a year ago.

Foles has had his own injury issues during his career, including a broken collarbone that ended his 2014 campaign after just eight games, and with the ink still drying on a newly-signed contract extension the Rams will be sure to take it carefully with him.

There’s a fine line between getting your key players work in the preseason but not exposing them to injuries. Fisher and the Rams know this better than most after watching Bradford get hurt in Cleveland, an injury that contributed to their 6-10 record in 2014.

Fisher saying “a couple of series” for Foles also goes along with what he said later in the media session when asked about starting rookie right tackle Rob Havenstein and rookie right guard Jamon Brown.

“We’ve got some younger guys that will probably play into the second half,” Fisher said. I don’t know how much Rob and ‘JB’ will play beyond the other guys. I think you can expect to see them play three or four series.”

So you’re probably looking at three quarters of work for the Rams backups on Friday against the Raiders.

“We’re going to play younger players particularly in the second half,” Fisher said. “When you look at the roster and you start looking at the 51st, 52nd and 53rd player so much of it has to do with their ability to contribute on special teams.

“We’re going to give guys opportunities to do some things and show us some things on special teams. But the same time being mindful of the fact that if they’re playing every snap on defense, and then going out and covering every kick that’s hard. We’re going to try and create opportunities for the younger players so they can show us what they’re doing.”

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
It is, but some of those apply in any stadium. Some are just common courtesy, even if you are the hosting team.
Fuck that. If I'm going to a game I'm sporting Blue and Gold, loud and proud. They can yell and cuss at me all they want. I'll do it right back. I'm not backing out just because there's a bunch of thugs within their fan base. Talk shit get hit bitches.

Sorry, I'm just super pumped for football and I will never back down from wearing Rams gear to a game. They can eat a dick.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
freak that. If I'm going to a game I'm sporting Blue and Gold, loud and proud. They can yell and cuss at me all they want. I'll do it right back. I'm not backing out just because there's a bunch of thugs within their fan base. Talk crap get hit bitches.

Sorry, I'm just super pumped for football and I will never back down from wearing Rams gear to a game. They can eat a dick.
You do the same thing with your family in tow? I think of my family first, and getting in a verbal shouting match, and being an asshole, can get you jumped in Oaktown.

I understand what you saying though. You should pick the group option, all guys.

Last edited: