CELEBRATE !! Rams Fry Some Cardinals, A.K.A. Celebration Thread.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd

The most prolific artist of the ‘80s, Todd Rundgren—of whom I am a huge fan.

Can’t tell you how many times I’ve see him, especially back then, but every time he played that song (two tours I saw), he brought somebody out of the audience to play. It was always a riot.

So many thanks for posting that video—super cool.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams live by that speech from here on out we might see playoffs. It will be a challenge but it is doable…
Rams twitter is always the first thing I load after a game. For that speech and the post game pressers.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Not mentioned so far is the return of targeting Atwell. KW has been the difference in the big offensive outputs, but Atwell is always involved as well.
…just saying, throw deep to him every so often. Good things have happened more times than not.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
An at home ass whipping like that makes the Cardinals understand that they are not ready for prime time.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Not mentioned so far is the return of targeting Atwell. KW has been the difference in the big offensive outputs, but Atwell is always involved as well.
…just saying, throw deep to him every so often. Good things have happened more times than not.
The pass sets up the run in this case.

RamWoodie

Legend
TE’s made a greater appearance today finally. Got Higbeast his first 2 TDs this season today, Long sighting. K Dub back in the mix is a blessing. This O seems to work on all cylinders when we got him in the backfield. Defense stepped up and held their own. Great Team win overall.
Yep. I looks like Higbeast is finally getting healthy. He definitely looked sharp and invigorated today. He had high energy!!!

oldnotdead

Legend
This is one of the better games for McVay. He came out with a solid game plan that included staying with the run all game long. He extended the line which was good to see at the snap as it makes it harder to simply tee off on Stafford. Finally a return to throwing to the RB which has been a missing element.

The playcalling was pretty good overall. Props to Sean. Morris finally figured out that take away Kyler's quick short throw and make him hold the ball and improvise is how you beat him. After that first drive the DBs went back to their aggressive style.

If they play this way the entire second half they will make the playoffs. Beat Cleveland and they stand a very good chance of finishing 10-7, but I still say 9-8 is very realistic. This team showed they are better than most realize. Great statement win.

DeaconJones

Rookie
A lot of fun. I hope it's not an illusion. Still with placekicker questions but otherwise hard to dream up a better game. I think Kyler knows he's beat before the national anthem finishes. The playoff dream stays alive!