CELEBRATE !! Rams Fry Some Cardinals, A.K.A. Celebration Thread.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Amazing how everything good the Rams D is done in spite of Morris but all the bad is 100% because of him. Must be amazing this ability to select who gets your hate. Again just keep making shit up it seems to work well for you.

Also lets not go down the road of your right and wrong predictions. You aren't likely to enjoy that.
Preach! ~ Big Rob

RamWoodie

Legend
This is one of the better games for McVay. He came out with a solid game plan that included staying with the run all game long. He extended the line which was good to see at the snap as it makes it harder to simply tee off on Stafford. Finally a return to throwing to the RB which has been a missing element.

The playcalling was pretty good overall. Props to Sean. Morris finally figured out that take away Kyler's quick short throw and make him hold the ball and improvise is how you beat him. After that first drive the DBs went back to their aggressive style.

If they play this way the entire second half they will make the playoffs. Beat Cleveland and they stand a very good chance of finishing 10-7, but I still say 9-8 is very realistic. This team showed they are better than most realize. Great statement win.
Quite accurate. Stafford and Williams were on the same page on the screen pass! If you remember prior to his getting injured for some reason they weren't...but every screen to him yesterday was on point. That shows they've been putting in the work.

On McVay, he was impressive yesterday AND HE FINALLY GOT THE TE involved! I had been thinking for a while something was physically wrong with Higbeast...and it was something they weren't revealing. Yesterday, Higbeast was the guy we knew prior to this season...a high flier.

There was excellent blocking by the O-line yesterday... and Higbeast and Kupp did some great blocking too. Whatever is ailing Kupp, it didn't bother his blocking ability...but if you noticed, both his ankles were taped pretty good.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Remember, I told you Kyren would get 140 + rushing before the game!
You get an attaboy!

Aug21_Anniversary%20Sticker.jpg

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
They have to figure out why all his kicks seem to drift to the right and correct it. If for some reason it can't be corrected look for the Rams to have a new kicker next season.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I want to recognize the OL for having a great game in pass protection and opening up running lanes for Williams and Freeman. "It all starts up front".

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Tight End Group Showed big in this game. Higbee of course, Davis Allen with a tough catch on a low throw from Stafford for a first down and Hunter Long blocking well. Best day for this group in quite sometime.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Tight End Group Showed big in this game. Higbee of course, Davis Allen with a tough catch on a low throw from Stafford for a first down and Hunter Long blocking well. Best day for this group in quite sometime.
Hopefully plenty more days like this the rest of the season.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Did we all see the graphic yesterday?

It was 24-8 and Williams came back into the game and as of that moment he had two more yards total than the entire Cards Offense.

I mean...

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And I hope Mcvay continues to play these new guys so they get some experience and confidence. They need to see what they have for next year. I have high hopes for Allen... not so much for Long. Hopkin's rookie deal is done this year I believe, so may as well sit him. Wasn't he deactivated yesterday?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
These bastids need to start using Royce's Rams photo.

1701116427665.png

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
These QB stats look so much better when they have protection. Have to find a left tackle next year.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Stafford took 8 shots over 10 yards from scrimmage. Of those he was 4/8 with a TD. Nice efficient day overall but he probably should have hit 2 or 3 more of those deeper throws. I suspect that's where the thumb condition showed.