Rams facilities shut down by league due to COVID

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Hughes and Brooks also off the List; and Mundt (IR).

I believe the only Rams currently on the 53-player-roster, who are also on the COVID-List (at the moment) are Higbee, Fuller and Noteboom.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
The NFL is a battle of attrition this year. I don’t know what kind of protocols a team can come up with and stick to at this point - but covid is going to have as much of a say in who wins this year as the teams on the field will.

In fantasy - I’m playing whoever I can as soon as they are available and avoiding Sunday night / Monday night games cause I can’t trust my studs to make it to the field.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

I believe the only Rams currently on the 53-player-roster, who are also on the COVID-List (at the moment) are Higbee, Fuller and Noteboom.
We're gonna need Fuller back asap. I don't want to see too many games of teams gameplanning against his absence. I want him back for this one, the Vikes have a nice offense.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim

And Gervase who is back on the Practice Squad.

Looks like just six on the COVID-List right now ; and three are PS-players.

This time last Friday, it was 29 players on the COVID-List!

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
We're gonna need Fuller back asap. I don't want to see too many games of teams gameplanning against his absence. I want him back for this one, the Vikes have a nice offense.
McVay says Fuller should be able to come-off the COVID-List tomorrow.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Man, you ain't kidding. I have no idea what homeboy was trying to get across.....hes a single stoned rams fan from the 80s that loves turmeric and metal concerts? Sweet....
Yeah but those were some pretty fantastic rants. Maybe he got into SoRam's stash.:laugh4:

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
This might have been answered and I missed it but has the Rams facilities been reopened? Can the team practice?

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Saw Higbee might not play again this week, missing 3 games? I take it he must not be vaccinated?

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Saw Higbee might not play again this week, missing 3 games? I take it he must not be vaccinated?
Possible but not necessarily.

Reported that he missed the AZ game on a false positive.

Bad timing. Tested positive couple days before the game. Turned-out to be a false-positive and came off the COVID-List the day after the AZ game. Then tested positive a couple days later.

Also, COVID hits people differently. Some players take a little longer to recover. The Jets' Mike White was on the COVID-List for 23 days.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
It is my understanding that he missed last week to a false positive and then tested again.

Second round was positive and he went back on the list.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
It is my understanding that he missed last week to a false positive and then tested again.

Second round was positive and he went back on the list.
It is significantly more likely that his negative test result was false than the other way around. That would also make a lot more sense as to why he tested positive, then negative, then positive again. False negatives are way more likely than false positives.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Just saw that myself! Excellent news! Been missing Higbee!
I think Noteboom is the only Ram player from the 53 that is currently on the COVID-List.

Also think all teams (including the Rams) will have additions to the List in the coming weeks; and some of those COVID-List-additions WILL impact the Post-Season ... Help some teams ... and Hurt others.

Hope I am wrong.