Rams facilities shut down by league due to COVID

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

swmizzou83

Starter
Maybe this has already been covered but why is this all of a sudden such and issue in the league? Barely any issues all year and all of a sudden multiple teams are being decimated by it. I don't get it

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maybe this has already been covered but why is this all of a sudden such and issue in the league? Barely any issues all year and all of a sudden multiple teams are being decimated by it. I don't get it
Omicron is much more transmissible.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Yep, latest data is that boosted with either Pfizer or Moderna raises the efficacy above even the initial 2nd dose AND works well against Omicron (meaning significantly reduced symptoms and very few if any intubations across the entire country. Omicron is a real MFer to those unvaxed even if they had another variant, tho. I’ll leave it at that.)

The J&J otoh isn’t showing much from boosting AND is having issues with clotting and as much as pro athletes travel by air… that’s a recipe for disaster. If the J&J was the only vaccine, I’d be against it as well and I’m super pro vax even as I have EVERY reason to not be.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
How did Higs and Big Rob miss 2 weeks with this shit???

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Higs & note without anyone going back on for the Vikings game and I’ll be freaking stoked. Make it happen Santa and baby Jesus.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
How did Higs and Big Rob miss 2 weeks with this shit???
COVID hits people differently; plus there are different variants.

The Jets' Mike White missed more than three weeks after testing positive. The Jets are getting slammed these past two days just the way the Rams, Bears, Browns and Washington were hit last week. Chiefs are taking some hits too. Not as many players but key guys like Kelce, Hill and Butker.

Higbee was interesting. He tested positive prior to the Cardinals game, and missed it. Then it was determined that he was False-positive, and reinstated. One or two days later, he tested positive and missed last night.

Will be nice to have Havenstein back.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
got a few more back now lets keep anyone new off

crossing fingers.
Higbee, Fuller, Noteboom are the three most important ... by far in my opinion.

Two back-ups (Hughes and Brooks).

Lawler, Pinkney, Hall and Gervase (Practice Squad).

Joseph-Day and Mundt (IR).

That's 11, and I think that is the current number on the COVID-List.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Yep, latest data is that boosted with either Pfizer or Moderna raises the efficacy above even the initial 2nd dose AND works well against Omicron (meaning significantly reduced symptoms and very few if any intubations across the entire country. Omicron is a real MFer to those unvaxed even if they had another variant, tho. I’ll leave it at that.)

The J&J otoh isn’t showing much from boosting AND is having issues with clotting and as much as pro athletes travel by air… that’s a recipe for disaster. If the J&J was the only vaccine, I’d be against it as well and I’m super pro vax even as I have EVERY reason to not be.

Just to clarify, we do all understand that they do not test for which variant the people have and that "Science" has stated several times that this latest Omicron variant spreads faster and easier than the last few, but has a far less of an impact on "most" people.

This statement: "Omicron is a real MFer to those unvaxed even if they had another variant," has no data supporting it.....yet, so I'll just leave it at that. :)

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I am 100% Rams since 1980, this shit the last 2 years is....consult your physician , which is my choice so I am him, too. Let it ride. Proper Diet and Exercise. I've been to 5 metal shows lately, all is good ROD.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Not me ever, I ain't no saint just a DIE HARD Rams and ROD single dude. Respect to all. Side note this is all a fucking fuck on everything.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211222-175041_Spotify.jpg
    Screenshot_20211222-175041_Spotify.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 45

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
... all of this while I sip my daily for 4 plus yeas of turmeric and I would disclose yet get blasted for, it's all there pay attention. Good luck to the dumb ass ones you heard me. Enjoy that drive through crack!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Now if we can get Noteboom back we can go with the Power Line again

That seemed to work really well against the JAGS
Just getting Hav back should be enough for a strong run game vs Minnesota. Only the Steelers are worse per rush. We really need to make sure we hit these fucks on the ground.

1640221147379.png

1640221298552.png

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I do think the COVID-List and player-availability will be with us for the remainder of the NFL Season / Post-Season; and furthermore, think it will be an almost daily up-date.

Have found Jourdan Rodrigue very current on roster moves; and the Rams' site has been up-dating the roster.

So here's what the Rams' site reflects at the moment:

Practice Squad players, Pinkney, Williams and Hall off-the COVID-List and back on PS.

Practice Squad players Hawkins and Jackson added to the COVID-List.

Rozeboom, Powell and Hines are listed on the Practice Squad. The first two were previously on the 53.
Akers, Orr and Haley are all listed on the 53-man-roster.

Finally, a number of players added to the PS late last week when the Rams had 29 players on the COVID-List, appear to have been let go. I do not see OL Reiter, Jackson, and Ealy; TE Markway; DBs Randall and Abrams.

The current COVID-List has ten players, five are from the 53. most notable are Higbee, Fuller and Noteboom.