Rams expecting 80,000 plus for Dallas game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
30,000 of those will be Cowboys fans.

6LQso.gif
:

fearsomefour

Legend
Even when I had season tickets I could not stand going to preseason games. And I was a lot more hard core then than now.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Even when I had season tickets I could not stand going to preseason games. And I was a lot more hard core then than now.
I feel ya. I give my PS tickets away. I always watch, but I'm not going to spend stadium money for a meaningless game.

fearsomefour

Legend
I feel ya. I give my PS tickets away. I always watch, but I'm not going to spend stadium money for a meaningless game.
I like to watch certain things during preseason games....usually oline. Tough at the game. The worst part to me is the traffic. Waiting 2 hours to get out of the parking lot of a preseason game? No thanks.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I like to watch certain things during preseason games....usually oline. Tough at the game. The worst part to me is the traffic. Waiting 2 hours to get out of the parking lot of a preseason game? No thanks.
Yeah, I have my pet cats every year. We have a DE - Irving - that may become a stud. I am going to the lake this weekend, so I will miss the game. I'm hoping between here and the Cowboys board, I can at least find some highlights.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Yeah, I have my pet cats every year. We have a DE - Irving - that may become a stud. I am going to the lake this weekend, so I will miss the game. I'm hoping between here and the Cowboys board, I can at least find some highlights.
Have fun at the lake Rynie. However, when you return to see footage here, you might not consider it "highlights".

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Your probably not wrong.
Cowboys are a big draw.
SoCal has a ton of Cowboys fans. There's a huge fan club there. I know the president (met them in SF), and we went to the game in SD, and our tailgate was about 100 people. We bought 30, 30-packs of beer in Compton before we left.
1271183_10201507318018775_627832555_o.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
SoCal has a ton of Cowboys fans. There's a huge fan club there. I know the president (met them in SF), and we went to the game in SD, and our tailgate was about 100 people. We bought 30, 30-packs of beer in Compton before we left.
View attachment 15501
C'mon man... There's fucking TWO of you. Admit it. You know... the first step toward recovery is admitting you have a problem.

Seriously though Rynie. You're a good sport. It's fun to have you around. Y'know... to beat on like that red headed unwanted step child. :shades:

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
C'mon man... There's freaking TWO of you. Admit it. You know... the first step toward recovery is admitting you have a problem.

Seriously though Rynie. You're a good sport. It's fun to have you around. Y'know... to beat on like that red headed unwanted step child. :shades:
Lmao. Thanks, I really enjoy it here.