Rams expecting 80,000 plus for Dallas game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
For the Perseason game against Dallas and Home Opener against Seattle

http://www.latimes.com/sports/rams/la-sp-rams-tickets-cowboys-seahawks-20160810-snap-story.html

The Rams are going above and beyond for their home games against the Dallas Cowboys and Seattle Seahawks.

Due to high ticket demand for those games in particular, the Rams will make seats available in areas of the Coliseum they originally planned not to sell — mostly the upper level corners.

The preseason opener against Dallas on Saturday, the first NFL game in Los Angeles since 1994, could wind up drawing a crowd close to the stadium’s capacity of 91,000. The club has made several thousand extra tickets available this week on Ticketmaster.com.

The Rams sold slightly more than 70,000 season tickets, then made 10,000 more single-game tickets available for their nine home dates (two exhibition and seven regular-season games). So that 80,000-plus constitutes a sellout

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I wish I could be their to see the Cowboy get beat up!! Remember this Practice last year!!:snicker::shades:
Joint Cowboys practice!.jpg
Joint Cowboys practice2.jpg

They will be Crying after we are done with them this year!!:banana::cheers:

Gilley

UDFA
The fact that they have to open up the seats with bad sight lines is pretty crazy. I don't think they anticipated that.

…..

Legend
10,000 seats only to weekly buyers???? Oh shit....thats gonna be a hard ticket to get. Stub Hub is lovin it.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Program Alert!!!! I just notice that the Rams - Cowboy's Preseasons game will be shown on ESPN @ 5:00pm PST Saturday!! Following their Pregame show @ 4:00pm!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Nice preseason crowd and let's hope the Los Angeles Rams can win their first game and suffer no major injuries.