Rams expect to make uniform changes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
It's hard for the Rams to change b/c on one hand you want them to stay unique (meaning not having the same colors as say the Colts or Cowboys) and on the other to remain simple. Navy blue/gold has to stay.

The collar needs to go away. Also that little bit of gold accent on the sleeve needs to die. Also the Ram logo on the sleeves needs to go, replaced w/ a GOLD horn there (w/o the number like the current throwback).

Also, a number font change can make a uni look completely new. Oh and I don't like the script logo on top of said numbers. Get rid of it...

Blue pants are fine, but I hate hate hate the 2 thin white stripes. Put a thick ass gold one or thick-thin tapering type stripe. That has to be gold as well.

I've really come around on the blue and whites the last few years. I would love those as the throwbacks. My biggest problem with the current set is that they're too dark. The blue/yellow are a bit brighter, but they're more noticeable. The dark blue and gold just doesn't pop as much as the old jerseys do.

I do not want them to go red/black, I think that's just too radical of a transformation.

I would love to see the horns back on the sleeve, as well. I don't know if it's possible at all but if they were to somehow combine the yellow/blue/white of the 60's-90's area, it would be awesome. And yes, I know the 70's-90's had all three of those colors. But what I mean is they could do something like, say, the blue/white horned helmet, then have blue/white road jerseys but accentuate everything with yellow. Don't feature it. Something along those lines (kind of like the Blues do right now).

fearsomefour

Legend
I want the old blue and yellows for home and the white and blues for road games. The throwbacks can be whatever.