Rams expect five players back after the bye week

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
"Thy" bye week? Is that grammatically correct? Shouldn't it be "thine" bye week? Thine could mean plural stuff?

Of course, I'm not an expert on Ye Olde English, so I'm still learning myself.
I think "thy" is correct. And "thine" is quite similar to "thy", but "thine" is usually used prior to a vowel, as in "thine own bye week." And thy and thine are each used in the singular, methinks.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Sheesh we've barely started the bye week and now we all start posting random BS like it's the off-season

Psycho_X

Legend
The obvious choices of Allen and VJ are great but I am really looking forward to watching Durant the rest of the season. Was so pissed he got injured. Seems like every year we have rookies we're excited to watch and they always get injured. Hope he can stay healthy rest of way. Same with Hardy... thought he was expected to be ready close to or right after bye week but seems rather absent from these talks.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
The obvious choices of Allen and VJ are great but I am really looking forward to watching Durant the rest of the season. Was so pissed he got injured. Seems like every year we have rookies we're excited to watch and they always get injured. Hope he can stay healthy rest of way. Same with Hardy... thought he was expected to be ready close to or right after bye week but seems rather absent from these talks.
I want to see Durant.. but Grant Haley has been balling and is a better tackler.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I think "thy" is correct. And "thine" is quite similar to "thy", but "thine" is usually used prior to a vowel, as in "thine own bye week." And thy and thine are each used in the singular, methinks.

Thanks! It's always fun to learn new things! :D

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is Edwards out for the year? I'd sure love to get him and Coleman Shelton back. Would go a long ways toward stabilizing the OL.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Is Edwards out for the year? I'd sure love to get him and Coleman Shelton back. Would go a long ways toward stabilizing the OL.
Edwards is out for a minimum of 4 games. Sounds like each NFL team can have up to 8 players who return after 4 games with the IR designation.

Saw an article where Edwards was clearly concerned about his symptoms after his first concussion, so I'd imagine he's even more concerned after his second. Edwards sounds like a guy who would choose his long term health over risking permanent brain damage. So I imagine things are pretty up in the air with him. I'm sure he wouldn't come back unless and until he feels 100 %.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I have been impressed with Kendrick. How many wr screens did he disrupt? Kid is a football player.

Oh - yeah & a winner. The 9er game he had a pick 6 if he just trusted himself a little more. That Deebo TD was crap. He cameback right after that though & shut them down on 2 plays,the last being a 3rd stop.

Durrant is a solid CB as well. Great hands & instincts. Just makes plays.

David Long looked good opposite of Kendrick’s.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
That is a nice list of reinforcements.

We’ve missed Van.

The boost to the secondary is huge, too.
Amazing the depth The Rams have at CB. Then how crazy the injuries played out.

The disappointment is RR31 though.

Bobby Brown will make a difference upfront.He has impressed me & his PEDS thing actually was a weird blessing for him & The Rams.

Of course Van Jefferson is a nice welcoming.I just wonder how he might open things up a little. Worried about Higbee at TD. Got lucky for the bye week this Seay.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Quite frankly I have a feeling he'll be out for a while. Two concussions, they are going to take their time with him. Agreed as the thought of Evans at LG scares me, but maybe Aboushi plays well enough at RG so when Shelton comes back he plays LG.

Psycho_X

Legend
I want to see Durant.. but Grant Haley has been balling and is a better tackler.
Haley has been solid but I see the ceiling and playmaking ability of Durant to be much higher long term. Haley is out for a month and a half now also. So good timing on his return at least.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Allen and Jefferson back will make a big difference for our Offense. Moving on up

Ellard80

Legend
now lets hope the 49ners dont get many guys back... currently they have 2 out of 11 defensive starters

KJD_Ram

Rookie
now lets hope the 49ners dont get many guys back... currently they have 2 out of 11 defensive starters
hopefully, but as usual, we'll be playing them after they've lost 2 straight and they'll feel the game is a must win...