Rams expect five players back after the bye week

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thank you. This is what I wanted to hear.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have been impressed with Kendrick. How many wr screens did he disrupt? Kid is a football player.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And I am somewhat excited about seeing bobby brown although I'm tempering my enthusiasm after this suspension.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Damn, I was hoping to also see Williams, Hardy & Fuller on that list ...

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have been impressed with Kendrick. How many wr screens did he disrupt? Kid is a football player.
I was a big fan of his heading into the draft I just thought he would be taken earlier than he was and didn't fit him into my mock. He's a baller hope he continues to grow.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I have a boner now, thanks Greg. This is awkward.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Shelton was given a 4 - 6 week timeline on Oct 4'th, we could see him for the mid-November game against Arizona. jmo.
Yeah, I was just feeling greedy, since he was injured Oct. 3, the Niner game on Oct. 30 would be just under 4 weeks from then.

A return for Shelton for the Tampa game on Nov. 6 might be possible. But I agree with you that the Arizona game on Nov. 13 is probably more realistic. Who knows, we don't know how severe the high sprain was, and we don't know how the surgery went (since Rams are so sparing with info).

But we DO know that we want an OL with Shelton instead of Evans, so here's hoping for health ASAP.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Big time boosts to the secondary incoming. And Van returning is going to help too. Hoping our defense is about to go on a tear.

Anyone know the status of Hardy. He went on IR early September so it would be nice if he were at least close.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
“Hollar!!” OBJ.
I'm on the side of fix the OL and add and edge guy and win with protecting Matt and the guys we have right now at WR and RB with Kyren coming back could be enough.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
"Thy" bye week? Is that grammatically correct? Shouldn't it be "thine" bye week? Thine could mean plural stuff?

Of course, I'm not an expert on Ye Olde English, so I'm still learning myself.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Can't wait to see Van back in the team. Maybe the offense will be watchable again. I'm sure Mcvay will be happy to be able to call the plays he wants to now.