Rams Exclusive Interviews with Goff & Wentz

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Who is this Dani girl?

tumblr_inline_mnpjgw0AVn1qz4rgp.gif

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
SoCal? He's from the Bay Area. And, how do you determine that Wentz has intangibles but Goff does not? How do you measure that? Let's see, Cal went 1-11 his Freshman year and improved each season after that, ending this past season 8-5. He has no intangibles, but he was one of the team leaders over the course of 3 seasons and was instrumental in turning the team around?

I think you are way off base.

Wentz produced in several come from behind victories including either 2 or 3 that won playoff games. He's been clutch. Reminded me of Eli Manning in that respect. Got better the more he had to be.

Intangibles.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Wentz produced in several come from behind victories including either 2 or 3 that won playoff games. He's been clutch. Reminded me of Eli Manning in that respect. Got better the more he had to be.

Intangibles.

Sure. But that's not the point. The poster said Goff had NONE.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
No, he said he didn't have the intangibles of Wentz. Big difference.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If I'm drafting I go with Wentz. Goff simply doesn't have the intangibles of Wentz nor the size and strength. Some are going with Goff because he's from SoCal. The only thing he has on Wentz is he's more accurate.

I think Wentz is the real deal...but only time will tell.
Goff in fact is not from SoCal. He was born and raised in Novato, which is Marin County in the Bay Area. There is a hatred between the two areas similar to the Boston New York hatred.

Psycho_X

Legend
Holy crap, Wentz with those glasses look exactly what Seth Rogen would look like not chubby and a slightly smaller head. Kinda creapy.

And I think Goff has already put on a few more pounds this offseason which is good to see.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Also, she has a long time boyfriend/fiancé/husband? Not sure if married yet but her taste in men is poor according to some of her instagram photos.

rARj4Ly.png

Ok, she just got knocked down a peg or two in my book with that hideous jersey she is wearing. And another peg or two for being with a "man" who wears such hideous clothing. Ugh.

:confused:

RamWoodie

Legend
SoCal? He's from the Bay Area.
I stand corrected...thanks.

And, how do you determine that Wentz has intangibles but Goff does not? How do you measure that?
The eyeball test.
Let's see, Cal went 1-11 his Freshman year and improved each season after that, ending this past season 8-5. He has no intangibles, but he was one of the team leaders over the course of 3 seasons and was instrumental in turning the team around?
That doesn't necessarily mean Goff is the reason they got better. He's certainly part of the reason. How about recruiting better players as well as the growth and maturity of other players. This is about quarterbacking...and intangibles are things aside from being a pocket passer...scrambling, improvising, etc.
I think you are way off base.
You're entitled to think that...but do youirself a favor and look at video on both guys. No one's saying Goff is a scrubb...he's just not as good as Wentz based on their profiles and resumes.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Also, she has a long time boyfriend/fiancé/husband? Not sure if married yet but her taste in men is poor according to some of her instagram photos.

rARj4Ly.png

I am now so over Dani the Patriot WENCH!:wtf:

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame

rARj4Ly.png
I never thought she was anything special, this certainly confirms that.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
Dani is Hot as hell, so with that said, I watched Gruden QB camp with both QB's today and all I have to say is , I can't figure out with one is better than the other. The two differences are that Wentz is more of the Russel Wilsonish type player and Goff is more of the traditional pocket passer. Which one fits the Fisher type offense ? Did I say that Dani is hot !

Limey

Rookie
I am encouraged by the positive predictions I have heard for both of them from people whose opinions I respect (including Cosell on Wentz and Jrry on Goff), so won't be unhappy with either of them. I have hardly seen any of them except a few highlight packages, their appearances on the two "QB school" programmes and these interviews, so I realise there is much more to consider than what I have seen. Having said that, watching these interviews gave me the same impression as I got from the Gruden and Mariucci shows: Wentz seems much more charismatic, and his answers are much sharper. Goff came across (to me) as a bit vague and a bit dull. They both got basically the same question about QBs they model themselves on. Wentz listed attributes he admired from each of Brady, Manning, Newton and Rodgers. Goff named a longer list of QBs he liked without picking out any attributes he admired them for. The only really specific answer Goff gave was the date of his workout with the Rams, and even then he backtracked from it while Dani was praising him for remembering it. Someone pointed out that the Wentz video was longer, I wonder if they could find more interesting footage from his interview.

Charisma and intelligence aren't the only important qualities for a QB, and I understand why people love Goff's accuracy, pocket presence etc., but if I was an NFL player I would follow Wentz before Goff. If the pick is Goff, I will be behind him 100%, SF Giants/49ers fan or not, but I'm hoping for Wentz.