Rams Exclusive Interviews with Goff & Wentz

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No, I could see Goff hitting that...His accuracy is his greatest strength.

any dullard would be able to hit a hot woman.

think of your secretary.

btw, if i ever had a secretary i would try to find one like this and she would sit right in front of my desk.

Number-1.jpg

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
3 minutes with Goff.

5 minutes with Wentz.

HINT HINT. jk

Oh and I don't usually like blondes but Dani is a babe. Anyone who thinks otherwise can suck
kQY6ulDGPs9r2.gif

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Watching those interviews, I came away VERY impressed with both of them. Goff seemed to have a little more of a cocky swagger to him, while Wentz had more of that quiet, calm confidence, but both seemed to ooze leadership. Man, these guys are so close in terms of overall value if you ask me. Different to be sure, but still razor thin close.

I still prefer Wentz - slightly - but damn, I really like both of these guys and I'm pretty GD happy we're going to end up with one of them. Hell yeah! :yay::banana:

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I am a firm believer that the most important attribute for a QB is what's between his ears.

You can see from every interview Wentz gives - including this one - that he is a sharp guy. I mean this as absolutely no slight to Jared Goff, who seems to have a good head on his shoulder in his own right, but Wentz seems a cut above in this regard.

I still prefer Goff because I firmly believe he is sharp enough to have an amazing career, so I lean to him for all of the reasons I've said before. Accuracy, footwork, ability to deal with pressure, etc. But Wentz is the first QB prospect in a while I've heard of never getting any mark less than an "A" in school. It is definitely intriguing re: what it means for coaching staffs being able to unlock his full potential after coming from a lesser level of competition. I still prefer Goff but will be thrilled with either.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Two things:

I'm switching to team Goff.
  • Goff has better hair. He and Snead can be hair buddies and share product.
  • Wentz had to dub in his answer about playing at a lower college level of competition so he must have been focused on Dani's dimples and screwed it up.
  • Wentz wore thick ass glasses which is both stupid when visiting a team and worrisome.
Did Dani lose like 15 LBS between videos or what?!

Last edited:

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
She's blonde, fit, likes the Rams, seems like she would be fun to be around, and has a pulse. That would be enough for many I'm sure...

Don't forget smart. She was an honors student with a double major in business & journalism, all while leading her school basketball team in 3 point plays. I love smart girls, especially when so easy on the eyes.

Last edited:

RamWoodie

Legend
If I'm drafting I go with Wentz. Goff simply doesn't have the intangibles of Wentz nor the size and strength. Some are going with Goff because he's from SoCal. The only thing he has on Wentz is he's more accurate.

I think Wentz is the real deal...but only time will tell.

A55VA6

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Jared Goff's un-cocky confidence is awesome. You can tell he's smart, dedicated, and hungry. I feel like he's going to be a good one.

I like Wentz alot so I won't be upset if they pick him, but I'm on Team Goff here. I just have a good feeling about him.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
If I'm drafting I go with Wentz. Goff simply doesn't have the intangibles of Wentz nor the size and strength. Some are going with Goff because he's from SoCal. The only thing he has on Wentz is he's more accurate.

I think Wentz is the real deal...but only time will tell.

SoCal? He's from the Bay Area. And, how do you determine that Wentz has intangibles but Goff does not? How do you measure that? Let's see, Cal went 1-11 his Freshman year and improved each season after that, ending this past season 8-5. He has no intangibles, but he was one of the team leaders over the course of 3 seasons and was instrumental in turning the team around?

I think you are way off base.

Ram65

Legend
Very diversified thread. Both guys are saying the right things. Have to be tired of the same questions. Have to excited about the Rams move up.

Who is this Dani girl?