Rams Dropping a Uniform Hint???

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
They painted the end-zones in a "special" way for tonights preseason game. Here's a picture:

b1b6eb78078d11e3984f22000a1fb895_7.jpg

Doesnt look much like our current color scheme. Looks a lot more like the blue and white scheme. Just found that interesting considering we are not obviously wearing throwbacks tonight

Btw, sorry I have not been contributing much lately. Life's been crazy

bluecoconuts

Legend
They kind of did that last year for the Vikings game... They just had the white letters though, not the blue background.

I like it though, better than the normal endzones they use.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
bluecoconuts said:
They kind of did that last year for the Vikings game... They just had the white letters though, not the blue background.

I like it though, better than the normal endzones they use.

Definitely didnt remember that lol

EastRam

Pro Bowler
They need to lose the red seats regardless The Cards dont play in the Lou!

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
EastRam said:
They need to lose the red seats regardless The Cards dont play in the Lou!

Yep. It makes empty seats stand out like a soar thumb

y2joey

UDFA
Why have we been doing that? It makes it seem like we're working on a name change as well or something.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
y2joey said:
Why have we been doing that? It makes it seem like we're working on a name change as well or something.

No name change just good PR considering what's going on behind the scenes. They want the Gateway City Front & Center, but did not think about the color scheme, great catch libertadrocks!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I thought it looks awesome. Maybe italicize it w/ some accents to give a more modern look. Bring the old school w/ the new school.

Maybe a navy blue and white will work, w/ gold accents?

A55VA6

Legend
I do feel the Rams are going to eliminate the gold. All signs point to it.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I could see them going with the old blue snd white style, but then just adding a gold or yellow pin stripe to outline the horns and letters. I don't think they will want to completey lose that color since the Rams have had gold or yellow for nearly their entire existence minus those 8-10 years when they had the blue and white. Now I could see them going to the blue/white for throw backs for sure, but i am guessing a new style for their next uniform, but one that may look similar to past unis.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'd rather we win another Super Bowl first...THEN change uni's. Just like last time :ww:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
mojorizen7 said:
I'd rather we win another Super Bowl first...THEN change uni's. Just like last time :ww:

And then proceed to suck again for the next decade? :hehe:

A55VA6

Legend
I feel we need a change. The blue and gold Rams have been a disaster besides a few years. Maybe an overhaul of the uniform will be the key? lol