Rams Dropping a Uniform Hint???

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

moklerman

Warner-phile
I wonder what would be too far for various fans? I can't say that I don't have a limit. They've essentially gone to blue & white already, which I think looks like shit, but if they get rid of the gold/yellow...they'll really be pushing me.

But what if they went even further and did something like the hot mess that the Jaguars now have? Would it ever get too far gone for everyone? I know some will say they'd root for the Rams no matter what but if they went pink & green with a cartoon sheep on the side of their helmets...I'd find it kind of tough to swallow.

A55VA6

Legend
I'd be pissed if e got jerseys like the Jaguars. I hope any new uniform we get is simple but cool.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
What we do know: no new uniforms for this season; and given the required lead time for a submitting uni changes to the league office, it's pretty unlikely that there will be new uni's for 2014.

I have a theory -- whenever the Rams decide to unveil their new uniforms (2015, 2016, or whenever), it will coincide with them moving into their new state-of-the-art open-air/retractable roof stadium, privately owned by Stan Kroenke and/or his KSE group. And it'll make Jerruh Jones' stadium look like a shit shack.

What will the new uniforms look like? No idea -- just hope they aren't butt-ugly.