Rams don't draw rave reviews from draft experts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I'm happy for them to re-grade after the season & rookie contribution can be evaluated - but not now, now is just subjective.

I can get say the 49ers getting a good grade for that crazy trade of one spot and the bears getting a poor grade for that crazy trade for one spot - but let's se how players play and fit into teams before we grade them.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Experts at what? Praising teams for agreeing with them and criticizing them for disagreeing with them?

That is a pretty sweet deal if you ask me. Become a self appointed authority and people hang on your every word despite never having to prove your expertise.

The thing is we all know my mock draft was the right one for everyone, but did they listen?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Grading a team with no 1st round pick is typically going to get you a C type rating.

Except if you're the cheats. They didn't have a 1st or 2nd round pick, made only 3 picks yet got an A grade from every noob out there in the media.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Experts at what? Praising teams for agreeing with them and criticizing them for disagreeing with them?

That is a pretty sweet deal if you ask me. Become a self appointed authority and people hang on your every word despite never having to prove your expertise.
Perfect. Wouldn't change a word.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think there should be an organization formed, that REMEMBERS every sing last Mock draft that the Kiper's and McShay's of the World do every year, and then reality checked 3 years later. No one on TV calls them on their past record in total...There should be an accuracy Grade for each, that is posted with every post draft grade so that we can measure how full of shyte they really are...:rant:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
My take on the Rams draft (and that really is all you people should care about :cool: )....

Scheme fit picks all day for what McVay wants to implement on offense. Low risk, high reward picks for defense. This is NOT a rebuilding team IMO. This is a team that needed an offensive identity to go with a talented defense. I think McVay told Snead what and who he needed and Snead got it done as best he could. Since there is no McSnead draft history to draw from, I have to give them the benefit of the doubt here. Was the Rams draft "sexy"? Umm, no. Do I care? Not a bit. I have been looking at video and reading all I can find about our picks since the draft and I feel pretty confident we got guys that will contribute early and often. :football: