Rams Defeat Cards MEDIA FALLOUT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
IMG_20220118_132326.png

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't have instagram dammit. Stupid kids get off my lawn.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Whit looks so fuckin smug in that pic. :laugh3:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I wouldn’t be so sure, having a bunch of money thrown at you is a great way to get your attention, and when you’re buying $250,000 watches you gotta get paid.

Well I’m not going to take the time to look up there salary cap,but if it wasn’t for Jalen RAMsey & Robert Woods he might have made that stop before all this.

The good thing is OBj has been a TD machine & really is playing well.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
He already picked the Rams over Rodgers, and this is also Rodgers’ “last ride” with Greenbay. He’s not going to GB

Well if that is what you think. All I know is he showed Matt Lafleur some big time love after Lossing to them in Green Bay.
I think OBj is a pond & might be Knighted by King Rogers ? If Rogers is leaving I don’t see it happening as much.
Who knows ? That is just my prediction,but OBj is still a Ram..

I don’t see how The Rams can keep him though,then again I could not have dreamed this Rams roster right now & think it is pretty star strudded