Rams Defeat Cards MEDIA FALLOUT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'd fire Keim because his only gift appears to be bringing in FA's. Namely(but not exclusively) aging star power. Then there's his tenure there. He's been in the front office for the last 20+ years. GM since 2013.

The drafting has been suspect but it's more than that. I think you have to look at the team building process, installing a sustainable farm/scouting system that includes the draft, UDFA and finding JAGS off the street who can actually play. IMO it's just not there. He's had PLENTY of time to find a program that works.

At this point he's just plugging holes using FA.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'd fire Kingsbury too, although i think he may end up being a desirable OC someday. IMO he lacks leadership and preparation most of all.

Hard to shitcan a HC when the record has improved each of the last 3 years but the late season fades are a tangible thing. You would have to think that stuff gets into the heads of your players at this point.

Murray is so talented but i'm still not sure about his competitiveness and work ethic. If i'm Arizona i want to reset the GM/HC staff and commit to Murray with new blood calling the shots and building a team around him with some sustainability.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Keim definitely has deserved the axe for some time.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I'd fire Kingsbury too, although i think he may end up being a desirable OC someday. IMO he lacks leadership and preparation most of all.

Hard to shitcan a HC when the record has improved each of the last 3 years but the late season fades are a tangible thing. You would have to think that stuff gets into the heads of your players at this point.

Murray is so talented but i'm still not sure about his competitiveness and work ethic. If i'm Arizona i want to reset the GM/HC staff and commit to Murray with new blood calling the shots and building a team around him with some sustainability.

I dunno.

The Chargers fired Marty Schottenheimer after a 14-2 season due to an early exit from the post-season.

After that, I realized that anything was possible...

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
NFL Strongest Liver QBs of all time:

Sonny Jurgenson, 5'11" (1957-74, Eagles, Redskins) - Scotch
Bobby Layne, 6'1" (1948-62, Lions, Steelers) - J&B Scotch, Whiskey
Ken Stabler, 6'3" (1968-84, Raiders, Oilers, Saints) - Jack Daniels, Johnny Walker Red
Billy Kilmer, 6'0" (1961-78, 49ers, Saints, Redskins) - Whiskey
Don Meredith, 6'3" (1960-68, Cowboys) - J&B Scotch
Joe Namath, 6'2" (1965-77, Jets, Rams) - Johnny Walker Red, Bourbon

sorry for going off track... how did media fallout turn into drunk QBs? This needs it's own thread somewhere. :cheers2:

Marc Bulgers liver is still underestimated...

Deac

Starter
Name
Sean
I dunno.

The Chargers fired Marty Schottenheimer after a 14-2 season due to an early exit from the post-season.

After that, I realized that anything was possible...
That was the single, most idiotic football move I ever saw, still dumbfounded at it.