Rams currently drafting 7th

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
It's that time of the NFL season where we start focusing on the draft, right?

http://bit.ly/ZXOM2B

Remember the preseason?

How good we were going to be this year?

It's like a bad dream.

Athos

Legend
It's become a fact of life. The battle for sucking for the best player. The problem for the Rams, unfortunately, is that they've chosen to suck during the worst possible drafts. Missed out on sucking for Luck for example. And this suck worthy year, there's no truly HOF worthy #1 overall pick this year.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
For draft heads the draft goes on all year. Some guys have their 2016 board set. But really need to see how the season plays out before we draft a new team.

Rams0307

It's become a fact of life. The battle for sucking for the best player. The problem for the Rams, unfortunately, is that they've chosen to suck during the worst possible drafts. Missed out on sucking for Luck for example. And this suck worthy year, there's no truly HOF worthy #1 overall pick this year.

I haven't followed college football as much this year as I usually do, but this draft looks pretty darn good from what I have seen. At least the 1st round does.

iced

I disagree - it's just the Rams keep picking the wrong players... Jason Smith, Tye Hill, Carrikker, etc.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
I am at the point where I'm going to start looking at who we might draft next year. Starting with, QB, LB, OL.

anode8

Professional lurker, occasional poster.
Name
Ron
I realized last night that I'm hoping the other perennial bottom feeders do well to help improve our draft position. Thanks to Washington for getting it started last night!

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't want to root for Rams losses - have never gone to those depths - but I'm not at all above rooting for the Raiders, Titans, Redskins, etc to win some games.

Irish

Starter
I don't want to root for Rams losses - have never gone to those depths - but I'm not at all above rooting for the Raiders, Titans, Redskins, etc to win some games.
As of now, I like all 3 of those teams chances to finish ahead of the Rams.

Speeps

Starter
Maybe we will trade out top 3 draft pick and get 3 more draft picks and try this again.

A55VA6

Legend
Meanwhile, every mock draft on earth has the Rams picking QB Jameis Winston.

jap

Legend
Fish: "As long as we are not drafting second, damn it!!!"

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
The Rams may end up with the first pick in the draft if the Raiders beat the Rams.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I'm going to start looking at draft prospects for sure. OL is the #1 thing I want to upgrade in the draft.