Rams currently drafting 7th

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Living for the NFL Draft....Ode to being a Ram Fan!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Well, it's NINER week so I'm holding out hope for an upset. But 2-6 will have me thinking of draft position pretty damn quick.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I realized last night that I'm hoping the other perennial bottom feeders do well to help improve our draft position. Thanks to Washington for getting it started last night!

Yep! Real Rams fans know its for the better good if they don't win another game. It's as depressing as it is true. It'll suck even more if we miss out on a premier QB and Bradford goes down in the preseason. In fact, I wouldn't bet against that happening. Whew! Go Rams!

Lest go Raiders, Skins, TB, and Minnisota!

jjab360

Legend
Yep! Real Rams fans know its for the better good if they don't win another game. It's as depressing as it is true. It'll suck even more if we miss out on a premier QB and Bradford goes down in the preseason. In fact, I wouldn't bet against that happening. Whew! Go Rams!

Real Rams fans never root for their team to lose...

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Real Rams fans never root for their team to lose...

Who said they're rooting for losses? I'm just trying to soften the blow of that certain reality over the many weeks of the season. That writing on the wall is clear enough to smack us all in the face. I dont wanna get into the details of which we all already know. But here's a few...

Quick, Long, Wells, Saffold, Barnes, Jones, Davis, Robinson at LT and Joseph.

All have different reasons to why it's time to call a spade a spade. Good experience for the kids, though. At least Bradford won't take any hits.

Oh! And I was at KC and am beyond sore about the team coming out flag BEFORE the second half kickoff. That's why that loss didn't hurt even more. They didn't play 60 mins, more like 35.

jjab360

Legend
Who said they're rooting for losses? I'm just trying to soften the blow of that certain reality over the many weeks of the season.
Well, if you don't want the Rams to win another game, what are you rooting for? A whole bunch of ties?

lockdnram21

Legend

Bradford want even be ready. the second time tearing same acl it takes longer i think 18 months

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
It's that time of the NFL season where we start focusing on the draft, right?

http://bit.ly/ZXOM2B

Remember the preseason?

How good we were going to be this year?

It's like a bad dream.

its been going to sh!t ever since #8 went down...Now w/ our OL situation we might move up a spot or two come draft day... This season been so painful as there was so much hope going into this season...Ground hog day this season!!!!

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Wait a minute; are you saying that jjab is a lesbian? ;)

Hahaha!!! Whew... I was hoping some hooker caught that.

That was a random text my little brother sent out to my mom'a friends, one time. Freaking hilarious.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Oakland(0-7)
@ SEA
DEN
@ SD
KC
@ STL
SF
@ KC
BUFF
@ DEN

Jacksonville(1-7)
@ CINN
DAL
@ INDY
NYG
HOU
@BAL
TENN
@ HOU

New York Jets(1-7)
@ KC
PITT
@ BUFF
MIA
@ MINN
@ TENN
NE
@ MIA

Tampa Bay(1-6)
@ CLE
ATL
@ WASH
@ CHI
CINN
@ DET
@ CAR
GB
NO

Tennessee(2-6)
@ BAL
PITT
@ PHI
@HOU
NYG
NYJ
@ JAX
INDY

St Louis Rams(2-5)
@ SF
@ AZ
DEN
@ SD
OAK
@ WASH
AZ
NYG
@ SEA

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Oakland is getting the number one pick. Ain't no doubt in my mind.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Oakland(0-7)
@ SEA
DEN
@ SD
KC
@ STL
SF
@ KC
BUFF
@ DEN

Jacksonville(1-7)
@ CINN
DAL
@ INDY
NYG
HOU
@BAL
TENN
@ HOU

New York Jets(1-7)
@ KC
PITT
@ BUFF
MIA
@ MINN
@ TENN
NE
@ MIA

Tampa Bay(1-6)
@ CLE
ATL
@ WASH
@ CHI
CINN
@ DET
@ CAR
GB
NO

Tennessee(2-6)
@ BAL
PITT
@ PHI
@HOU
NYG
NYJ
@ JAX
INDY

St Louis Rams(2-5)
@ SF
@ AZ
DEN
@ SD
OAK
@ WASH
AZ
NYG
@ SEA

Damn. And I thought our schedule was tough. Oakland seriously might go winless with that schedule. They play Denver and K.C. twice, three other games are road games (us, San Diego, and the Seahags), and they play Buffalo and the Whiners at home. I can see them losing all of those games.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Damn. And I thought our schedule was tough. Oakland seriously might go winless with that schedule. They play Denver and K.C. twice, three other games are road games (us, San Diego, and the Seahags), and they play Buffalo and the Whiners at home. I can see them losing all of those games.
Yep. Brutal. I'd say the race is on for the #2 pick instead. Oakland has the #1 all but wrapped up.