Rams claim QB Case Keenum

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TGZ

Rookie
Name
Dylan
I don't know if he's thread-worthy or not, but it's a QB so it's kind of news.

Better than Pryor or Grossman I suppose. Still hoping for Brett Hundley next year.

Rams4life

Anyone seeing this? I heard it from a guy at work. Yes Jim Thomas is reporting the rams were awarded Keenum on waivers.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I guess he's a veteran now, with 8 starts under his belt. The pickings are pretty slim out there.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Right on the heels of placing Gilbert on the PS, apparently something has to give

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
TqEhCnA.png

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Nice!!!!
Being here in central Texas I see a lot if Texan games and I think the kid can flat out play
Love this move

PrometheusFaulk

Starter
Ryan Fitzpatrick part deux.

Amazing first three games, once teams had some tape, didn't really go too well. Kind of a soft arm, albeit fairly accurate. Leaned on Andre pretty hard.

Maybe it works out if Hill doesn't. Won't hold my breath that he is the QB of the future.

jjab360

Legend
Much better pickup than some of the suggestions that were out there. Actually played pretty well last year, though his stats were inflated a bit by the monster that is Andre Johnson. Is there anyone that watched a few Texans games last year with a little bit more insight?

TGZ

Rookie
Name
Dylan
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

That hasn't been announced yet.

A55VA6

Legend
I like it. He proved he could do a decent job while he was in Houston.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I hope Justice Cunningham is cut. Didn't like him from what I saw.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Here's a thread in a Texans forum on Case Keenum. It's 23 pages long and a mixed bag of opinions if you wish to wade through it(don't have time to do that at the moment). Often times the fan base has a better read on a player than the sports writers.
http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105741

This post on the last thread tells us what we already know, that Case Keenum is now a Ram.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm hearing that the Rams claimed him.

Rams
claimed QB Case Keenum on waivers, per team official. Rams spent a lot time researching Keenum past 24 hours.