Rams Championship Parade

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Imagine if Stafford threw a fast ball at him and took his head out.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Really cool!

If I would have thrown that, who knows who it hits on that bus. :D
football foam zone GIF by Old Spice

dang

Legend
This entire year, this team, quickly became my favorite Rams team ever.

The “We not Me” attitude really stuck. The players and coaches sincerely caring and loving each other. THIS group of leaders. How they always pulled together on the most dire of times. The character of these players. The apparent lack of ego replaced with humility.

These are just good people. Their families. Their dedication to community. And how much fun they are as individuals. All of them.

Just simply amazing. A true dream come true. They took this 60 year old body and put back its twelve year old heart.

Loyalty over location. How sweet it is.

Party on RAMILY!!!

GO RAMS!!!
It starts at the top. As a Rams fan for 50 years I am grateful for Kroenke, McVay, Snead, Demoff, and anyone else in that front office. The NFL is tough and competitive. I finally feel like we have both of those traits in hand now.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

"i'm not a lesbian, i'm bisexual"

hue jackson - "oh snap"

oh-snap-wow.gif