Rams CB TruJo talking himself out of LA in '18?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Shame we didn't get one this year in the draft.
I agree, I really wanted the Rams to grab one, was actually hoping for two. We did get Johnson but he appears more of a safety, depth cb. In such a deep CB draft I think they should have grabbed one. Can't complain to mcuh about the draft, but that was my biggest gripe, that and no center. Will be super happy for the coaching staff to make me look like an idiot.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
This article is maddening, but it's the season for it, I guess.

We KNOW that they won't extend Trujo until they know how he fits into the Wade D. So, having ANY expectations that it happens before the beginning of July is contrary to all evidence.

And Donald WILL be locked up. I'd bet real money that the remaining issues are minor and part of negotiation in the NFL with any high profile contract.

The very idea that's a journalist would engage in such obvious and baseless speculation makes this the very definition of click bait.

bnw

Pro Bowler
10 or 12 years ago wasn't Bartel the experiment at CB? Touted as a tweener (S/CB). Highest paid CB a Ram with one INT last season? The bizarreness of that must have made me think of Bartel. BTW Bartel ended up playing 8 seasons so I suppose career-wise the experiment worked for him.