Rams@Cardinals Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Beatles, yes. The WHO? Mehhhhhh.
Clash, yes. Ramones, yes. Dead Boys? Never heard of them.

If you don't like the Who, we don't need to discuss anything. lolol You just turned 50 eh? Never heard of the Dead Boys? I'm thinking now I have many bands you never heard of. Not that much older than you but I don't act like I have long hair anymore. LMAO

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
If you don't like the Who, we don't need to discuss anything. lolol You just turned 50 eh? Never heard of the Dead Boys? I'm thinking now I have many bands you never heard of. Not that much older than you but I don't act like I have long hair anymore. LMAO
I have long hair in spirit.
Had long hair for 20+ years, actually. Been in hundreds of mosh pits too.
But now .... just old.

A55VA6

Legend
These are the types of games we normally don't win. But this team seems to have grown up a little bit. Finally winning close games!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
kramer-yeah.gif

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
The Rams are Undefeated this season , when they score 1 or more points

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Just saying -X- ... The Who will always be more anti establishment than your Zep heads will ever be. :) Think about that.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Just saying -X- ... The Who will always be more anti establishment than your Zep heads will ever be. :) Think about that.
That's true.
But I don't listen to music to be a rebel (anymore).
I like to jam.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I have long hair in spirit.
Had long hair for 20+ years, actually. Been in hundreds of mosh pits too.
But now .... just old.

It's all good man. I had long hair as you had for 20+ years. :) I'm just not a Zep head is all. So burned out on them and they really don't have a message like the Who. To each their own though. We'll just have to disagree on this. :) Peace.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
It's all good man. I had long hair as you had for 20+ years. :) I'm just not a Zep head is all. So burned out on them and they really don't have a message like the Who. To each their own though. We'll just have to disagree on this. :) Peace.
It's all good, m'man.

I did like Pinball Wizard though.
(the movie)

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
That's true.
But I don't listen to music to be a rebel (anymore).
I like to jam.

Hell, rock and roll was born for us to be a rebel now. What are you speaking of? ;)

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
Back to back wins on the road.

Bet its been awhile since a Rams team has done that.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I just have to say though.. Man Case did have some great runs today. He didn't lay down and die. He took a couple of hits. :) GOOOOO RAMS!

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Enjoying the victory, pardon my negativity on the first page. It's going to be an interesting matchup against the Bills. Wonder if teams will respect Keenum's passing game, he's doing a good job getting chunks of yardage each pass