Rams Camp Live: Friday 6:30pm EST

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
1 minute to live

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good show.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
A little weak coverage, but still good to see players in pads.

Jones-Drew knows The Rams well.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
They need to keep the camera on the players. No need to see these two standing there, the audio is enough I think.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Keys - Josh Reynolds for all the Haters is going to be a bigger part of the offense.He rolled the dice & The Rams drafted Jefferson. Now he is playing for a contract of 31 other teams as well.

LBers look like LBers. A Hot water girl.
Well also look out for Lawler to make the squad ? L. Floyd thumbs up & N. Patrick is flashing so far as a solid player.

Again Haters - Malcom Brown looks good & is out there leading. Henderson doesn’t have the it factor as of now. —Drew said Cam then Malcom. I think it will be Malcom earlier than later. Looks fast & fit this year.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
WR’s - Jefferson looks good in Cooks old Number !!!
N. Webster is a player. I know everyone wants to talk about the 2020 wr udrfa,but 2019 udrfa is a keeper. He has that experience from last season. Not having a camp & games makes it harder to compete,learn & get game film.

Robert Woods takes all the first Reps. He is a work horse.In years past he & Copper would come onto the field late for practice. A cool site. Mowing there work ethic.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
BTW - from the other day.

DUH ??? The starting offensive line ? Pretty easy to figure out.Looking back at 2019 I still don’t understand the Hater. Merlin is leading that pack. Will see ??
I believe The Rams are building a solid foundation & McKromer has a handle on the Line.
I know Oldbutnotdead doesn’t believe Kromer is a good offensive line coach.

I’ve always said Austin Blythe is not a starting NFL Guard. 2018 & most of 2019 he was a starting guard. I like him at Center though.

Edwards is so young & going to improve a lot from just being able to settle in at RG.

Havenstien has a lot of heart. He is a smart player,just got LAZY & it HURT The Rams big in 2019. He was suppose to be the Veteran leader. Now he just needs to bring that BADGER Pride with D. Edwards on the Right Side !!

Ram65

Legend
MJD calling for M Brown to get the early carries. He did say Akers thinks he can learn the Rams offense quickly. IDK I was thinking Akers would get the ball early on. I like Brown when he is healthy but I think they need the talent of Akers and the explosiveness of Henderson.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
MJD calling for M Brown to get the early carries. He did say Akers thinks he can learn the Rams offense quickly. IDK I was thinking Akers would get the ball early on. I like Brown when he is healthy but I think they need the talent of Akers and the explosiveness of Henderson.
Agreed that's what they need for the classic 1-2 Barber-Alstott punch. Honestly think it'll be Brown wearing them down and Cam with the jump-cut. Henderson will come in on special packages. Might be interesting if they sub him in as a threat on 12 and 13 packages based on a numbers game.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

nothing we've seen in the last 5 years tells us brown can carry the load.

it's the akers and henderson show.

Ram65

Legend
Agreed that's what they need for the classic 1-2 Barber-Alstott punch. Honestly think it'll be Brown wearing them down and Cam with the jump-cut. Henderson will come in on special packages. Might be interesting if they sub him in as a threat on 12 and 13 packages based on a numbers game.

I was thinking the 1-2 punch would be Akers and Henderson.

The question will be if McVay feels comfortable with them early? MJD mentioned McVay's wanting to go like the whiners with the running back by committee. He really didn't say that. It was more of we will see who takes the lead. I think it's more important to get the running back comfortable with more reps. The whiners have an offensive line that opens holes that almost any running back could run through. The Rams offensive line isn't nearly as effective. I think the RB will need to get in a rhythm with more carries.

I think Akers provides the thunder with the majority of carries and Henderson the lighting.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
As we have seen more than once, the newbie RB has to be able to block for Goff before he can expect any major playing time. Without pre-season it will be impossible to judge. So Brown is the starter for as long as it takes to trust the young RBs or Brown gets injured.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

That is the difference of now vs the future. In looking at Malcom Brown, he looks ready to go. I think he lost a few LBS.
Malcom looks fast & in great shape. He is already the first one ready to go for the next drill. There is something to be said about players that have been in the system & knows the ropes.
Henderson shows flashes,but he never seems like he is all upstairs. Cam Akers has a mind set that looks to be tougher & more focused.

I think Malcom Brown looking so fit & light was my biggest take while watching live,plus add MJD comments.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Looking back at last season?? Malcom never really produced. The Rams signed M. Brown over CJ Anderson who helped them to a SuperBowl.

It’s all a play in motion. I like having a so called stable of RB’s. How Mcvay spreads the wealth is another thing.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
As we have seen more than once, the newbie RB has to be able to block for Goff before he can expect any major playing time. Without pre-season it will be impossible to judge. So Brown is the starter for as long as it takes to trust the young RBs or Brown gets injured.

I agree with this because Brown can block almost as well as Gurley. I think he has the upper hand at this point.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
We shouldn’t be misled by early walk-through rotations.

Akers was drafted to hopefully assume the lead RB role. Moreover, I’ve read that he was considered a very good blocker at Florida State. So, that tells me two things.

1. Akers is already relatively polished in pass pro fundamentals and that should smooth the way in his transition to the NFL.

2. His college pass pro rating also tells me that he puts emphasis and effort in being a complete RB. Not all rookie RB’s have this mindset. This attitude was surely a large part of his appeal to the Rams.

My RB predictions remain the same. Akers and Hendy will probably have some kind of a rotation until McVay makes his decision on how he plans to give them their earned snaps. I predict that Akers will be getting the lions share, eventually. I am hopeful that Hendy has the lights come on this season playbook and pass pro wise. If he does, then this Ram RB tandem could be very special.

Brown will be the 3rd RB and valuable injury insurance policy as he has been for 4 years. A very nice 3rd RB for McVay’s stable.