Rams Camp Live 2020: Day 2 in Pads, August 19th

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dang

Legend
It's a little early to worry about the kickers having a bad day. We still have another one too. :)

Rams short-yardage success on the 3rd and 4th downs has been poor. They need to work on that.

I expect the kick competition to heat up very soon!
I want to hear the results of 3 kicks from the 20, 25, 30, 5 and 35 in a head to head to head game simulation competition. Drop the kicker with the worst results immediately. That will show how they can handle pressure.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
What's funny is in the snaps in the vid is that Boom looked a lot like he did last year, getting ragdolled a bit. And Edwards btw looked pretty solid. But I mean maybe the Rams are right who fuckin knows. Long way to go. I'm not gonna get all worked up over a short window.
It was reported earlier that LG Joseph Noteboom was practicing without the use of a knee brace....video above shows a big knee brace on that reconstructed right knee.

You might want to do a visual inspection comparison (as best you can from camera view) of the Lower legs of Noteboom vs other Ram OG's .......

LG Noteboom lower legs match closely to those belonging to LT Whitworth .... Not other interior OL'ers

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I think they are giving Noteboom the reps because they still believe he is the future LT. They want him on the field as much as possible until he slides over.