Rams bringing back JoJo

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I’m very happy.

Now he gets to positively contribute to this team.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

1VK7.gif

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
No muffing punts, please.

He did a nice job in preseason and showed some elusiveness. Had no issues in preseason and with the jets had only one fumble, not sure if it was on a PR.

Ram65

Legend
Good move. JoJo has some game experience with the Jets. He is faster than Cooper but, not as physical. If he can get near10 yard average for punts that would be great. Don't see him going the distance but, getting positive yards on punt returns and ball security will do it.

CanadaRam

No guts, No glory.
Name
Andrew
So who will be taken off the roster to make room for him?
Cooper or Thomas to IR?
Allen?
Davis?
I. Johnson?

A second spot will also have to open up in a week to welcome Brown back to the Oline.

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
Very quick with better hands than Tavon and more physical. Good news!

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I really liked what I saw of Natson in preseason, he looked quick and headed up the field more than across the field. Tavon used to drive me nuts running across the field, get up the field before the coverage converges on you. Natson seemed to get up the field and pick up good yardage even if the coverage was closing on him. Cooper was running across the field too much Monday night.
I know he could hear me yelling at the TV telling him to get up the field he just wouldnt listen.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
JoJo stats with Jets in 2017:

Played in 7 games.

16 punt returns for (only) 38 yards, 2.4 yard avg.

16 kick returns, 20.3 yd avg.

One fumble.

2 rec. for 18 yds.

So, mediocre stats.

However, I too was impressed by him this preseason.

Mainly, I just don’t want to hold my breath (like I did with Hakim and TA) worrying he’ll drop it. As long as he has secure hands, the return skill is just gravy.

If he can play like he did this preseason, that would be awesome— sure hands, competent decisions, slight chance of a big return. Not expecting him to be as good as Pharoh, just want him to be decent, not a liability.