Rams Beat Vikes CELEBRATION THREAD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
FUCK YEAH, VICTORY! SUCK IT, ZIMMER!

Celebrate La Rams GIF by Los Angeles Rams

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
McVay 4 playoff appearances in 5 years....

not to mention the one year we missed we were 9-7 which usually is good enough.
And the extra playoff spot got added the next year. And we would've made it that year with the current NFL structure.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
This game was soooo much like games in the recent past where the team had to win *despite* the QB.
I hope this was Stafford's last shit game of the season, because they can absolutely win it all if he plays well.. not spectacular.. not great, just well.

He was flat-out bad today. Great, GREAT team win.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
One more game ball! Can't forget UDFA Jackson stepping in and playing LT in his first real game action IIRC. Outstanding effort by the young man hope it bodes well for the future.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Soft mentality shows up in the game thread again... luckily the actual team has much more resolve than some of the people on this board.

We struggled in the passing game today and still never trailed.

Way to grind it out in a place we hardly ever win.
If not for loving talking about the game as it happens I'd never be in there. I think every week I mention some people need to put their big boy pants on and act like adults.

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
This game was soooo much like games in the recent past where the team had to win *despite* the QB.
I hope this was Stafford's last shit game of the season, because they can absolutely win it all if he plays well.. not spectacular.. not great, just well.

He was flat-out bad today. Great, GREAT team win.
I think today showed that the team knows how to win when things aren’t going their way - this is crucial for the playoffs. But you’re right - we need Stafford to be solid!

Ellard80

Legend
If not for loving talking about the game as it happens I'd never be in there. I think every week I mention some people need to put their big boy pants on and act like adults.
I understand that people vent in game threads - ive been there done that.

But some of the comments get laughable.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll say this for Stafford - made some good throws on those last two drives to get points.

We also went from 2/7 on 3rd downs to 7/14 I think.

Seemed like in addition to Stafford being off, the Vikings seemed to decide to prevent the big plays and make us dink and dunk down the field.

Great job by McVay to adjust and Stafford for making a few plays when he just didn't have it today

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Patchwork OL was better than expected. D played Great. I figured we would probably lose this game with everything going against us.

2 Practices in the last 14 days (No Wonder Stafford was rusty)
Basically a Thursday game for us after playing Tuesday, but an extra day of prep for Min (and Minnesota being allowed to practice)
Away Game with the home team desperately needing a win (in a loud, tough place to play)
Covid wrecking the roster the past 3 weeks
A patchwork O-Line
3 Turnovers (-2 in the game)

Yet they won, leading wire-to-wire. I know lots of folks on this board will complain about this game, and Stafford, and all the usual gripes; but man, even with all that, they were clearly the better team.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I understand that people vent in game threads - ive been there done that.

But some of the comments get laughable.
My favorite are the silly stuff like fire Morris or DeCamillis and bench or cut this or that player. Just childish, voice your displeasure at a play but calling for somebody to be cut is just beyond bad. Aside from the fact we're needing every body we can get this time of year the fact that they won't cut somebody for something like a missed block, dropped pass or intereception is just bad.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Stafford was really bad. A couple bad picks. Missing open receivers. Essentially handed them their first ten points. But he did find his accuracy with good throws to OBJ for the TD and Kupp on that huge 3rd down play. That is what you get with him. Throws and decisions that make you want to pull your hair out. Then throws that make you say "That is why McVay wanted him".