RAMS BEAT SEAHAWKS VICTORY THREAD BABY!!!!!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Three points in the 2nd half to one of the best offenses in football. Huge sacks by Floyd. Huge picks by Darious Williams. DK Metcalf damn near shut out.

Yes, this D is fucking legit.

If our O plays better this is a blowout. But they played good enough. Yeah, baby.

Q729

Legend
1605487957767.png

So irked by the Bills for not batting that shit down, but we will take care of our own business!
Edit: updated to show 49IRs' loss.

Last edited:

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It would be nice to see this celebration thread reach vent thread proportions. Great team win. Floyd, Williams, Ramsey really stood out. I think going forward Robinson is going to make all of our D-Line better.
Id love it too .. but it won’t ... the goff haters will crawl back under the rocks and wait for him to have a bad game so they can pipe up again

Ellard80

Legend
btw... get ready for lots of passing next week.

I believe the bucs have the #1 rush defense in the nfl.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
Wooohooo! Helluva game by Staley and the defense. Goff and Reynolds looked sharp tonight as well as Akers and Henderson. And Darious Williams balling out against Wilson was awesome. Suffered some injuries on the OL but the backups did good enough to get the W.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It would be nice to see this celebration thread reach vent thread proportions. Great team win. Floyd, Williams, Ramsey really stood out. I think going forward Robinson is going to make all of our D-Line better.
Unfortunately it won't happen. In fact people probably won't post in this even an hour after the game. They'll bitch and moan for weeks though if that thread was left open.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Unfortunately it won't happen. In fact people probably won't post in this even an hour after the game. They'll bitch and moan for weeks though if that thread was left open.

This a celebration thread. What are you bitch'n and moaning about?

Nice Win Rams!

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Three points in the 2nd half to one of the best offenses in football. Huge sacks by Floyd. Huge picks by Darious Williams. DK Metcalf damn near shut out.

Yes, this D is fucking legit.

If our O plays better this is a blowout. But they played good enough. Yeah, baby.
I said to myself at halftime that if our trend of adjusting well at halftime continues we'd be in really good shape by the end of this one lol

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man this defense is nasty
Held Seattle to half of their average output
And with that cheapie 3 pointer by Seattle, that lifts the season total to a measly 36 points scored against in 2nd half

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Another thing to celebrate! Russell Wilson has a 7-10 career record vs the Rams now and he's a 92-43-1 career record as a starter. Yes I know QB wins and losses aren't stats. We are the midgets kryptonite.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man this defense is nasty
Held Seattle to half of their average output
And with that cheapie 3 pointer by Seattle, that lifts the season total to a measly 36 points scored against in 2nd half
I feel like we can do this to Tampa too. Tom's a statue back there. We struggle most with the mobile guys.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Monday night football in Tampa next week boys! Time for that D and the OLine to bring their A game.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
This has to be some kind of defensive record for only giving up 3 points in a 2nd half...AGAIN!

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This defense is fucking legit. Darious Williams should teach WRs how to catch the ball lol. Hat's off to Staley, Leonard Floyd, Jalen Ramsey, and all the other guys. Hope Whit's injury isn't what it seemed. If it is, Noteboom better be ready to step in and step up.

Williams's ability to break on the ball is top notch. I don't love him in coverage 1 on 1, but with help, or coming off his man, his instincts are just fantastic.