RAMS BEAT SEAHAWKS VICTORY THREAD BABY!!!!!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
9cf12868-8159-421e-ba82-d1cc1c68c363-gif.39548

Ellard80

Legend
Honestly the Cards winning that game doesn't mean all that much.

We have to play them twice still - so that comes down to us anyway.

baconandbread

Super Secret Starting DT
It would be nice to see this celebration thread reach vent thread proportions. Great team win. Floyd, Williams, Ramsey really stood out. I think going forward Robinson is going to make all of our D-Line better.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Great game by the D, they shut down the #1 O and made them look bad at times. RW is now known as Aarons Bitch, AD is in his head even when he isnt on the field.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
This defense is fucking legit. Darious Williams should teach WRs how to catch the ball lol. Hat's off to Staley, Leonard Floyd, Jalen Ramsey, and all the other guys. Hope Whit's injury isn't what it seemed. If it is, Noteboom better be ready to step in and step up.

Whit is done. As in career over. I'm calling it right now. Sorry to have to say so. It was clear his knee is gone as his leg flailed around a little to freely after the hit. He's not gonna try to make a comeback from that and I don't blame him.

He's been great for us! What a great person and player!

What a great win today.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
First off

2dPuX.jpg

Secondly game balls to D Will and Noteboom. Booms taken a lot of shit around here especially this week when some didn't think he could even play LT or RT after how bad he was at guard. He came in for Whit and wasn't great but hell yes we weren't hurting with Whit out. Boom may not be perfect and he may not be this good going forward if he has to play there again. But he's accepting apologies in the form of .gifs on twitter :D

Lastly 2nd place in a three way 6-3 tie feels pretty fucking good thank you very much!

Ellard80

Legend
I was giving Ramsey shit against the bears.

He earned that shit today - he did get beat once on a double move, but he took what might be the best receiver in the nfl out of the game.

Ellard80

Legend
First off

2dPuX.jpg

Secondly game balls to D Will and Noteboom. Booms taken a lot of shit around here especially this week when some didn't think he could even play LT or RT after how bad he was at guard. He came in for Whit and wasn't great but hell yes we weren't hurting with Whit out. Boom may not be perfect and he may not be this good going forward if he has to play there again. But he's accepting apologies in the form of .gifs on twitter :D

Lastly 2nd place in a three way 6-3 tie feels pretty fucking good thank you very much!

like i said a bit agon in a post-- we have to play the cards twice anyway so their hail mary today probably doesn't mean all that much when it comes to us.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
Defense is legit. Offense still a little bit inconsistent. If we can just shore up some things in O we have a legitimate Super Bowl contender.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
Rams win, Cards and Niners lose............................IT WAS A GOOD DAY!!!!!!
Well, I hate to seen it, but the last I checked Bills went ahead with 30 some to go.
Oh well, time to pummel the divisions other Chia Pet.