Rams beat Seahawks MEDIA FALLOUT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am thinking of hanging out on a Seattle sports talk to hear the crying....

Stump23

Rookie
Hawk Tawk is awesome.....I'd love to see these guys go to Seahawks practice facility and call them cowards! What a bunch of maroons. While I totally agree that Wilson made a couple of piss poor decisions, he did it because our D was thoroughly kicking his ass, but I guess that doesn't come into the equation with these 2 Einsteins.

In summation as of week 9/10.....3 solid RB's, 4-5 solid WR's, 2 solid TE's, the same OL (minus big Whit for a little while), but the same group completely rebounding from last year to be a dominant fixture and dare I say the best D in the NFL (trying very hard not to over-exaggerate and be totally a homer)......we need a kicker and Goff to be 20% better. With that, I say let's bring on the next 7 games that are arguably the toughest that any team will be facing. I hope McVay continues to look inward to make those improvements that he makes after bye weeks. I think my favorite stat....McVay 31-0 with a half time lead. "Nuff said! Cheers.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Hey, the defense turned a corner! They allowed less than 400 yards for the first time!

Checks stats.

389 yards.

#progress

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Saw this listed on another board I could only endure about 5 mins but goddamn it was good to get my schadenfreude on...

View: https://youtu.be/Y5ELwL7M7lM

I made it half way through, but I could feel my IQ dropping as I tried to listen to their idiocy. It is hard to believe they get enough followers to continue putting this crap out there. Although their listeners are shecock fans with low IQs, soon to be in the negatives if they keep listening.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah I feel like Seahawks fans are still new to football so... :ROFLMAO:

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
That was a 53 minute vent thread :zany:
I agree. Not objective at all. That's some agony of defeat, incoherent, crying in your beef stuff right there.
I know this mental condition. I had it after the loss to the Dolphins.
One thing sports in general teaches you -- and it relates to most things in life-- you are never as good as you think your are or as bad as you think you are. Get up. Get back to work.

The Seahawks were 5-0 before the bye, and are 1-3 with Chris Carson out. Maybe little wuss will stop forcing things when he get's his running game back. Nothing can fix their defense except less time on the field.

Their agony does bring me joy though.

Go Rams!
(and get back to work!)

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Last edited: