CELEBRATE !! Rams beat Panthers Celebration Thread!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
I don't know how anyone watching can say he does or that he's different from the guy he's been all his career.

Again.. if you watched in November..

And, remember.. he's BY FAR the active leader in pick-6s thrown... and tied for #2 all-time. It's just part of who he's always been.
I understand all that but as of rn he's simply no good. A qb like him is only good if he's scoring alot of points..he's not rn.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I understand all that but as of rn he's simply no good. A qb like him is only good if he's scoring alot of points..he's not rn.
Lol..

He was just fine yesterday, especially given the circumstances.

The idea of "right now" without broader context makes no sense to me. The Rams won yesterday, and not despite him. He absolutely contributed in a big way to that win.

His career QB rating is 90.. even with three HORRIFIC games against really good defenses.. he's at 86 for the year.

Perspective.

Tano

Legend
Talk to me after Goff wins a Super Bowl.
If he had Kupp in that game ...

But seriously, three pick sixes in 3 games is terrible. But I was also giving credit to Stafford because he came alive in the second half to overcome his first half mistake.

He just needs to cut down on his mistakes.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
If he had Kupp in that game ...

But seriously, three pick sixes in 3 games is terrible. But I was also giving credit to Stafford because he came alive in the second half to overcome his first half mistake.

He just needs to cut down on his mistakes.
I don't think you need blue font.

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
But the real question is do you think he is a tractor or a trailer.

And in case you forgot this is the celebration we won thread. Maybe start a new thread with your crazy pill thoughts.

Tano

Legend

And in case you forgot this is the celebration we won thread. Maybe start a new thread with your crazy pill thoughts.
He's the pin between the tractor and trailer

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles

so having a different opinion means I have "crazy pill thoughts"? LMAO OK bud.

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
so having a different opinion means I have "crazy pill thoughts"? LMAO OK bud.
No saying he sucks ass rn is crazy pill thoughts. But that is my opinion and you have yours. I just think this is the wrong thread for your opinions.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...

yay, the rams barely beat the worst team in the league down to their 3rd qb.

Bom Dia Hello GIF

No, AZ is worse with their 1st string QB.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
This was a rough game for me to watch until sometime in the second half.

McVay gave each of the O-line players a game ball. Smart move.

I sure hope after the bye week we get enough players back or a get in a trade that gives us a chance at a solid run.

Just happy to be 3-3 everything considered.

GO RAMS!!!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member