CELEBRATE !! Rams beat Panthers Celebration Thread!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
One of the biggest positives was ARob being involved in everything in takes to be a wr on the rams.

A TD
Fade catches for him
Over the middle grabs
The block for Benny's TD

You have to hope that only strengthens over the bye

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Planned on having a cigar tonight, win or lose. But fuck this cigar is gonna taste so much better after the 2nd half we had.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
relief.gif
Most appropriate lmao

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Cheer to an underrated receiver tonight, Mr Powell. Showed good vision and made some crucial runs when our offense was staggering. Nice to find a diamond in the rough when we needed it. Would like to see Rivers worked in more as well.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Happy the Rams won. TBH, I didn't really enjoy watching the game today. Last year's version of the Rams has spoiled me quite a bit. Does anyone have the 2011 season on video so that I can watch it and appreciate the team we have now?
LOL.

Still makes my heart hurt. SJax for the long TD on the first possession of the year and downhill from there...

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
This is a rock paper scissors game though to some extent. Teams can't load the middle to stuff the run if we're winning on the corners with those jet sweeps.

9ers will thus play that wide zone shit (6-1) and we have to be ready to hit them up the gut in the run game with that duo scheme gathering dust in McVay's playbook. And pass protect well.

I know we have flaws and all but I am really looking forward to this next game. And I hope Allen can get off the trainer's table this week, it would be real nice to know the calls are going to be good vs that front.

Tano

Legend
LOL.

Still makes my heart hurt. SJax for the long TD on the first possession of the year and downhill from there...
Was that the game that I saw two dbs run into each other twice on long pass plays

That was such a sad team

Tano

Legend
I know we have flaws and all but I am really looking forward to this next game. And I hope Allen can get off the trainer's table this week, it would be real nice to know the calls are going to be good vs that front.
If Kolone is the center, we will be lucky to score 10 points again

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Was that the game that I saw two dbs run into each other twice on long pass plays

That was such a sad team
Jackson's run and Amendola injuring his elbow are the only things I remember from that game and just about the entire season.

Utterly forgettable.

BC Ramfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
BC Ramfan
Yeah Aboush started off cold, but played well as the half warmed up. My man Jones played out of his gourd as did Jalen and ADPOY.

Great efforts as well by Hendo, Skow and Arob.

Unsung hero AJ manning RG and LT. Looked solid against all pro Burns. Show out young man!
Don't forget Powell.
Becoming a fan.
BC

Ellard80

Legend
the adjustment of running the jet sweeps was key... o-line can't remove anyone from the middle.

Pass protection was solid - the way the 0-line is right now.. we are wasting downs running the ball conventionally.

Jalen Ramsey is the hardest-hitting cornerback I've ever seen.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A much needed win. The Panthers are a terrible football team though. Still a W.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Suck it you haters.! I deserved this game ball! ~ Bobby Evans

eJbBUYC.png

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
Always happy for a dub but it was expected against the worst team in the NFL. Mcvay needs to have a coming to Jesus talk with his qb...the turnovers need to stop.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Jalen Ramsey has been grossly underrated as a Ram.
Some unfortunate luck that his worst games in horns have also been some of our most viewed games.
And he's never really been bad. He's just been beaten deep by some elite WRs and apparently giving up a big play to a top WR equals "Ramsey isn't that great", even though that's lazy football analysis in an era when the game is designed for QBs passing to superstar WRs and putting up points.
In today's NFL, the leagues most elite Defensive Backs are guys who can create takeaways, shed blocks and come down hill to make tackles behind the LOS or sack the QB, have the size and physicality to match up with TEs, the quickness to cover the slot and the speed to run with WRs.... that kind of versatility is really in a class of its own.

Ramsey has been playing some really fuckin good football for us.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I don't generally gripe after wins (or losses for that matter) but was anyone else annoyed at taking the FG on 4th and goal? Does McVay EVER go for those? The D was on fire, there was no way PJ Walker was driving them 97 yards. I'd like them to be much more aggressive there.