Rams Beat Cards: Media Fallout

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Well, yeah, except... The Packers were without ELEVEN starters and the Rams lost 5 starters including an All-Pro DB.

Also, the game last night wasn't as close as the score. Games be like that sometimes.
It wasn't????
The Cards significantly outgained the Rams and had greater TOP.

It felt very much like what the finals score was.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If I'm the Cards GM right now I'm trying to figure out wtf is Murray's problem at home. His QB rating is so far out of whack at home vs away it's insane. I mean change jerseys or something holy shit.
It's not Murray's fault, it's AD's, Von's, Floyd's and Gaines' fault. He looked as nervous as a whore in church and the prophet is looking right at her and is ready to "read her mail"....

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
Gotta love these talking heads. STAFFORD SUCKS.

STAFFORD MVP.

You guys don't know shit.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Eisen's take was particularly good as usual. He noted the Rams offense with Gurley, CJ, and now Michel. What makes McVay's attack special is the marrying of run/pass. So it requires a strong run game threat to function at optimum.

If he can sustain that, we might really see something. But I'm worried about depth that's for sure. Michel takes a lot of pounding with that run style.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Eisen's take was particularly good as usual. He noted the Rams offense with Gurley, CJ, and now Michel. What makes McVay's attack special is the marrying of run/pass. So it requires a strong run game threat to function at optimum.

If he can sustain that, we might really see something. But I'm worried about depth that's for sure. Michel takes a lot of pounding with that run style.
He does.
Hopefully Hendo is back next week to mix in a few carries.

You and I are both believers in getting more balance to formations and the run game.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

Bingo.

What the Rams did in the first half forced the Cardinals to adjust in the 2nd half to stop the run and opened up more for Stafford and the receivers.

The Rams don't have to rush for 200 yards per game. For this game, 20 carries for Michel for a hair under 80 yards was enough to get the Cardinals out of their gameplan. And best of all, McVay didn't totally abandon the run in the 2nd half even after the Cardinals adjusted, thereby keeping their D honest.

Quite possibly his best game of the year as a playcaller.