Rams Beat Cards: Media Fallout

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I think this should be referred to as the Schadenboner Thread, given the agony that some of these guys have to go through to acknowledge the Rams.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah Skip is terrified lol. He doesn't want another NFC hopeful playing well at the right time and I get why.

Keyshawn getting his ass handed to him by Stephen A was pretty damn funny too. Calling the Cards a non-threat to win the NFC is fucking stupid. That's one quality team we just edged out last night and they're in this shit.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Yeah Skip is terrified lol. He doesn't want another NFC hopeful playing well at the right time and I get why.

Keyshawn getting his ass handed to him by Stephen A was pretty damn funny too. Calling the Cards a non-threat to win the NFC is fucking stupid. That's one quality team we just edged out last night and they're in this shit.

As I posted after listening to Skip whine like a little bitch when the Rams ran all over the Cowboys in the playoffs a few years ago:

When a douchebag comes along
you must Skip it
when an a$$wipe whines too long
you must Skip it
Cowboys season going wrong
you must Skip it

Now Skip it
your team lost
Rams got
into your head
Cowboys suck
you're a dick
it's time for us
to Skip it
Skip it good

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I really don't watch or listen to ANY of the daily "hot take" bullshit.
I've gravitated to podcasts that have real discussions about football and that aren't about making the most noise.

Who gives a fuck what those clowns think?

Now.. if they want to break down and show us *why* things are happening? That, I'm interested in.

"Hot takes" are a cancer.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Bayless is a moron. The point that Stafford didn't have any pressure to win because nobody expected us to when all I've heard about is how Stafford can't beat teams with winning records... how can it be both ways?

I feel the majority of these shows just piss out hot takes to rile up engagement to sell more ads. There are far better analysis channels on YouTube with less than 10k subscribers.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The dude sitting on the right side in this video does a great job. Not sure who he is but he is level-headed, perceptive, and kills every take and question thrown his way. His perceptions on the Cards and the playoffs are on point. Compare his take to so many of these other guys to include some ex-players and coaches and he's way better IMO.

If I'm a big network type that's a guy I'd go get and put in the booth. He's got some skills.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don

I can listen to Keyshawn in monitored doses. I like that he is raw......but dude is just plain wrong and pretty often

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Quick look at some stats. Things are looking better:

1639512393431.png

1639512449332.png

1639512762990.png

1639512819789.png

1639512562248.png

1639512513956.png

1639512643263.png

1639512682470.png

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If I'm the Cards GM right now I'm trying to figure out wtf is Murray's problem at home. His QB rating is so far out of whack at home vs away it's insane. I mean change jerseys or something holy shit.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If I'm the Cards GM right now I'm trying to figure out wtf is Murray's problem at home. His QB rating is so far out of whack at home vs away it's insane. I mean change jerseys or something holy shit.
The game plan by Kingsbury also needs to be analyzed at home, just a completely different team and approach.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
The game plan by Kingsbury also needs to be analyzed at home, just a completely different team and approach.
When it gets muddied they don't know how to respond. So many of their games this year have been blowouts and they're scoring 30+. When it's close their cheeks get clenched and they don't know how to deal with it.

Most especially Kliff. The guys were right last night, why on earth would you not take the FG at 1:46 left or whatever it was...

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah I am sure that is a factor. I mean this game last night no QB would have played well when he's got more than 50% of his throws hurried. Rams' DL simply dominated and that's a wrap 99% of the time (pun intended).

But to see an 89 QBR vs 120 QBR is nuts. I haven't watched their home games so idk if it's the coach or their line is terrible or whatever at home but something is seriously wrong somewhere for that to happen.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm happy that Blanton's getting time, as a Mizzou player. I'll have to eat some more crow on him! Mmm...crow...
It was nice to see him get that big completion last night. He's worked hard I'm sure to be there. And holding on to the ball through that hit was something. :thumbsup1:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
It was nice to see him get that big completion last night. He's worked hard I'm sure to be there. And holding on to the ball through that hit was something. :thumbsup1:

He absolutely has, and he's absolutely a team player. At Mizzou, he was penciled in as the starting receiving tight end...until Albert Okwuegbunam (now with the Broncos) burst onto the scene in his freshman year and absolutely dominated. Blanton moved to the blocking tight end role for Mizzou. No fuss, no complaints, even though it likely affected his draft stock. He just worked on his craft, and guess what: he became a great blocking tight end with receiving skills that are great as well.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing

I think it's coincidental. They only have 3 losses and are tied for the best record. Let's break down the losses:
1.Packers - the current top seed with a great QB and defense, and only lost by 3 pts.
2.Panthers - Murray was not playing
3. Rams - division rival with a dominant D line; only lost by 7 pts.

When Murray was playing, they only lost to the top teams in the NFC. Murray's play was "worst" than normal, but they didn't get blown out. They just lost two close games.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I think it's coincidental. They only have 3 losses and are tied for the best record. Let's break down the losses:
1.Packers - the current top seed with a great QB and defense, and only lost by 3 pts.
2.Panthers - Murray was not playing
3. Rams - division rival with a dominant D line; only lost by 7 pts.

When Murray was playing, they only lost to the top teams in the NFC. Murray's play was "worst" than normal, but they didn't get blown out. They just lost two close games.

Well, yeah, except... The Packers were without ELEVEN starters and the Rams lost 5 starters including an All-Pro DB.

Also, the game last night wasn't as close as the score. Games be like that sometimes.