Rams awarded 5 comp picks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Damn, thought our other comp picks would be a bit higher. Oh well. I'm fine with having five comp picks.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hah fuck the Whiners! Our new coach comp pick is before their existing one.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
That seemed to be the estimate. Not sure but that's disappointing.
Yeah, it was somewhat close between 5th & 6th, but I know multiple sites listed it as a 5th.

I did see that the last 6th was right on the border of being a 7th...was the last projected 6th abd was for Nick Scott. So that didn't surprise me.

Psycho_X

Legend
I think that's technically the Commodes draft pick. They traded it for Chase Young. Not that it matters but just for information purposes lol.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
1709933162322.png

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think that's technically the Commodes draft pick. They traded it for Chase Young. Not that it matters but just for information purposes lol.
Oh yeah you're correct and the other one they were expecting to be a 3rd ended up a 4th. Double fuck the Whiners!

KA210927

Rookie
Name
Kevin
The Rams did great in the draft last year with a high volume of picks. I hope that trend continues this year!

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Could have been better … main thing is that we convert the picks … in LS we trust!

methomas50

Rookie
The most important thing: Four picks in the top 100. Need two starters and two contributors that play a lot from those four picks. To me that is a reasonable expectation.