PREGAME Rams at Saints - Pregame Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
The whole offense is toast. He'll have to be Stafford's first option now. It will be interesting to see how that works and if Stafford will finally be more comfortable with him.
Not only will this be a chance for Stafford to develop a rapport with Robinson, it'll give McVay a chance to develop a rapport with seldom used pages of his playbook. Some toss runs, lots of passes to the backs and perhaps a few 12 formations.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
Rams need a win here for their own confidence level. This is one of those teams that we see finish the season strong but don't make the playoffs. Just too many injuries have happened.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My thinking is; We have pro’s on this team… Leaders… Super bowl winners… Stars…. There is a lot of pride on this team.

We are not clicking and maybe it never does this year… but you play to win the game. I believe this team will play hard to the end.

The Rams have a good shot in this one.

Go Rams!

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Would like the team to play hard and get the W, but I really don’t know if we got what it takes to be competitive enough to make it to or through playoffs. Unless we are playing possum and will start turning up the heat. Win every game 10-6.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Would like the team to play hard and get the W, but I really don’t know if we got what it takes to be competitive enough to make it to or through playoffs. Unless we are playing possum and will start turning up the heat. Win every game 10-6.
I have not seen anything about this team that makes me think they can make a run. Not with this offense. Even with a healthy Stafford. I'd love to be optimistic but I only see a couple wins left for them. If they don't win this game that might not be reachable.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
drain GIF

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Not only will this be a chance for Stafford to develop a rapport with Robinson, it'll give McVay a chance to develop a rapport with seldom used pages of his playbook. Some toss runs, lots of passes to the backs and perhaps a few 12 formations.
^^^THIS!!^^°

~ArkyRamsFan~

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Apparently, I’m starting at OG. I’m 165 lbs.

I’ll do my best. Wish me luck.
I would be fine with you over Bobby Evans, but Sunday's Offensive Line will have most likely Evans at LG, Shelton at Center & Aboushi at RG. Rams are running out of backups as I'm assuming they will activate A.J. Arcuri & gulp slinky Jeremiah Kolone.

I'm so done with this Offensive Line, I would start all over again next year.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I wonder if these injuries have a lot to do with the Strength & Conditioning. I don’t recall having a bunch of these problems when we had Ted Rath…

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I wonder if these injuries have a lot to do with the Strength & Conditioning. I don’t recall having a bunch of these problems when we had Ted Rath…
It's possible the current strength & conditioning coach is Justin Lovett, with everything that went on this year, he's another coach I would replace.