GAME DAY Rams at Ravens - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TXRams86

The Infamous
didnt call you any names.. reading comprhension

i said you bitched every post

raised bitched as in raised bitches all the time....
bro, seriously?
"didn't call you any names" yet you say he should change his name to "raised bitch", as if that implies something good. you know damn well what you're doing. how hard is it to ignore someone you don't agree with?

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
yeah, you should change your name to "raised bitch"

because you got about a 90% bitch rate per post.

im not pretending i could ever slow your momentum lol
I had to block this guy earlier in the game.

It was exceptionally bad today. I have had enough.

The blocking feature on this board is the best I have ever seen. You forget the person fast. Good work whomever does this management.

Ellard80

Legend
@Ellard80 Im allowed to be critical without name calling.
I've been suspended for less than this bullshit you're coming at me with. It not my fault you get triggered with harsh words towards the team. I say plenty of positives.
You're 5he one being a bitch not being able to tolerate some criticism. So gfy
Lol bro... anyone can look for themselves.

You had like 40 posts or more in that game day thread.... 35 negative and 5 neutral....

there might have been one positive post... but not sure there was even that

and this in a game we were 7.5 underdogs and in the game.\

I'm going to guess you are young... because i was similar maybe when i was 25

Ellard80

Legend
I had to block this guy earlier in the game.

It was exceptionally bad today. I have had enough.

The blocking feature on this board is the best I have ever seen. You forget the person fast. Good work whomever does this management.
ya good call

Ellard80

Legend
bro, seriously?
"didn't call you any names" yet you say he should change his name to "raised bitch", as if that implies something good. you know damn well what you're doing. how hard is it to ignore someone you don't agree with?
lol omfg

i was saying he should change his named to raised bitch because he bitches a lot.....

Thats not the same as a "bitch" which means something else completely.

context is important. but i guess people going to ignore it anyway... i should have known better.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
This one hurts, this team is tough to love this year, so much talent and potential but just not quite there... sigh, well time to go distract myself with happier things

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Lol bro... anyone can look for themselves.

You had like 40 posts or more in that game day thread.... 35 negative and 5 neutral....

there might have been one positive post... but not sure there was even that

and this in a game we were 7.5 underdogs and in the game.\

I'm going to guess you are young... because i was similar maybe when i was 25
I'm in my 40s, bud. I just don't settle for mediocrity.
I was also critical of my Lakers even when they were in dynasty mode. If ANY of us on here botched our assignments arly work and made the same mistakes over and over like these guys and coaches seem to. Some harsh criticism is the last thing I would be worried about. Id be fired

Ellard80

Legend
I'm in my 40s, bud. I just don't settle for mediocrity.
I was also critical of my Lakers even when they were in dynasty mode. If ANY of us on here botched our assignments arly work and made the same mistakes over and over like these guys and coaches seem to. Some harsh criticism is the last thing I would be worried about. Id be fired
k

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Super proud of this team. Process over results. That was one of the best teams in the league and we were a converted two pt attempt away from winning in regulation.

Kupp looked right, Stafford stayed hot, the OL was outstanding (both sacks were coverage sacks), and the defense gave up plays but fought their asses off and even three and outed them in OT.

Puka and Kyren are stars.

Root against the Vikings, Seahawks and Packers.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Tough loss to take but that is one of the best teams in the NFL and we were heavy underdogs -- ran them to OT and we know our group is not the finished article, improvement can be made both on and off the field -- many positive signs. Go Rams!
Yeah, all season I’ve had that “one year away” feeling. Thank god because I’ll be in Africa and Europe all January. Definitely can’t watch the playoffs climbing mountains lol

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
oh boy for all the fans that wanted to see a running game today we seen a great run game. i have been wanting to see allen at te finally get to see him. he was off to a great start then that drop there at end just ruined a great start. to me those scrambling qb just kill us must figure out some way to handle them maybe donld should whine and complain to the offcials any way we played far better than i was expecting. give me hope for next year. also t think we need a new special teams couch

Last edited:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Played better than I expected. Unfortunately, in an OT game against a great team, you can't make stupid mistakes. Looked to me like the Ravens had a pretty blatant block in the back on the PR TD, but sometimes, calls go against you. We put ourselves in that situation by making stupid errors (Stafford missing a wide-open Kyren, the center not snapping the ball on 3rd down, and then Allen dropping the 3rd down catch).

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Played better than I expected. Unfortunately, in an OT game against a great team, you can't make stupid mistakes. Looked to me like the Ravens had a pretty blatant block in the back on the PR TD, but sometimes, calls go against you. We put ourselves in that situation by making stupid errors (Stafford missing a wide-open Kyren, the center not snapping the ball on 3rd down, and then Allen dropping the 3rd down catch).
Make that two Block in the Backs. And the "hug" holding that went uncalled today was frustrating. The clock management sucked at the end of regulation though. But this team has exceeded everybody's expectations to this point. I expect to make the playoffs now and why shouldn't they? Hope the injuries today are short term and hope the team believes in themselves a little more today even after a loss. We got some payback to hand out when we make the playoffs.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Thoroughly enjoyed everything except the last play.

This is a huge building block year for this team.. I hope the can take it to the next level next year.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Make that two Block in the Backs. And the "hug" holding that went uncalled today was frustrating. The clock management sucked at the end of regulation though. But this team has exceeded everybody's expectations to this point. I expect to make the playoffs now and why shouldn't they? Hope the injuries today are short term and hope the team believes in themselves a little more today even after a loss. We got some payback to hand out when we make the playoffs.
I remember when some of the talking heads were claiming we'd be in the running for the #1 pick lol.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
I remember when some of the talking heads were claiming we'd be in the running for the #1 pick lol.
This team was ranked anywhere between 28th and 32nd in every single pre-season Power Rankings. Vegas had our win total O/U at 6.5.

When Stafford is in the lineup, this is a top 5 offense according to several offensive metrics. We’ve been shuffling OL lineups all year long, Stafford missed 2 games, Kupp missed 4. And this still could be a playoff team that would be a pain in the ass for anyone.

I also think the future is bright enough— given the roster makeup—that McVay might put his “retirement” on hold even longer. I never saw McVay sticking around for a rebuild if we went 5-12. But there’s just so much good young talent on this roster that it would be tough to leave. And I truly believe as long as we can keep Stafford upright, he’ll be one of the leagues best.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
This team was ranked anywhere between 28th and 32nd in every single pre-season Power Rankings. Vegas had our win total O/U at 6.5.

When Stafford is in the lineup, this is a top 5 offense according to several offensive metrics. We’ve been shuffling OL lineups all year long, Stafford missed 2 games, Kupp missed 4. And this still could be a playoff team that would be a pain in the ass for anyone.

I also think the future is bright enough— given the roster makeup—that McVay might put his “retirement” on hold even longer. I never saw McVay sticking around for a rebuild if we went 5-12. But there’s just so much good young talent on this roster that it would be tough to leave. And I truly believe as long as we can keep Stafford upright, he’ll be one of the leagues best.
McVay's not going anywhere yet.
He figured that out last offseason.

Yes, this is conjecture.. but based on a lot of reading and pods that talked about him and featured him.

Jourdan had her finger on that pulse, for sure.

McVay wouldn't have come back this year, with this roster, unless he was in for AT LEAST one more season after this.
Next offseason, we're going to see the super "all-in" version, imo.. and they're going to get this roster as good as possible for the next two seasons.

After that? That's when the rebuild comes.