GAME DAY Rams at Ravens - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ellard80

Legend
Lmao. We didn't deserve to win

FOURTH game this year that SHOULD HAVE/COULD have been. A victory.

McVay better be pissed at himself and his players and coaches after this game
thank god we have you though to keep it real by bitching about every fucking thing under the planet.

keep up the good work

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This team had the talent to take the playoffs. But they have given away 4 games they could/should have won. So they will be sitting at home yet again this year. And Stanford’s window is closing fast.

pvtdragon39

Rookie
Should have took the XP instead of the 2pt, thats on Mcvay. " I said why 2pt, take the damn XP! we would have won 32-31

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Heroic effort by the boys. Shitty ending. Lots of good out of this, like the emernence of Allen.

Games ahead with room for a run. Rams have to win out. At least to the whiner game.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Refs looked the other way at two obvious penalties at the end there. Costly. But I feel Mcvay blew it earlier too.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
thank god we have you though to keep it real by bitching about every fucking thing under the planet.

keep up the good work
I've been giving tons of credit when/where due

But just the same, I will call out piss poor play as well. These guys are professionals and shouldnt be satisfied with moral victories. I'll fan how I want to fan. If you want to do cartwheels and celebrate 2nd place, be my guest.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Not just him.

Raheem’s soft D
Individual errors, on both sides of the ball
The refs, allowing the Ravens’ OL to hold all day with impunity
You are absolutely correct. Holding all day and ZERO holding calls.

Ellard80

Legend
I've been giving tons of credit when/where due

But just the same, I will call out piss poor play as well. These guys are professionals and shouldnt be satisfied with moral victories. I'll fan how I want to fan. If you want to do cartwheels and celebrate 2nd place, be my guest.
yeah, you should change your name to "raised (edited for reading comprehension and context failure)"

because you got about a 90% bitch rate per post.

im not pretending i could ever slow your momentum lol

Last edited:

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Good game, shit way to lose, but that was entertainment

Tough loss to take but that is one of the best teams in the NFL and we were heavy underdogs -- ran them to OT and we know our group is not the finished article, improvement can be made both on and off the field -- many positive signs. Go Rams!

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
@Ellard80 Im allowed to be critical without name calling.
I've been suspended for less than this bullshit you're coming at me with. It not my fault you get triggered with harsh words towards the team. I say plenty of positives.
You're 5he one being a bitch not being able to tolerate some criticism. So gfy

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's a tough, tough loss...let him rant. He'll be chill later.
We only see him on game day, bitching about the Rams and how much they suck. I wonder if he is really a Niners fans, stirring up shyte?.

Ellard80

Legend
@Ellard80 Im allowed to be critical without name calling.
I've been suspended for less than this bullshit you're coming at me with. It not my fault you get triggered with harsh words towards the team. I say plenty of positives.
You're 5he one being a bitch not being able to tolerate some criticism. So gfy
didnt call you any names.. reading comprhension

i said you bitched every post

as in raised bitches all the time....